Move On

I googled UCLA's roster to help out with the team. So yeah if you don't know some names, google the roster.

Your POV:

I packed up and went back to my dorm. "You look exhausted." My roommate said. 

"That lecture was way too long." I sat on my bed. "Like super long."

"So there is a soccer game tonight. We should go."

"Why?" I looked at her.

"School spirit." 

I sighed. "Fine." 

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm just not big on sports. You should know this."

"Yes, I know, believe me, I know." She laughed. "But we have a lot of talent, we need to support our school." 

"Fine!" I laid back. "If I go will you shut up?"

"Yes."

"Fine! Then I'll go!"

Mal's POV:

"Hold up. What are you talking about?" Jessie asked.

"This girl I ran into. She was this tall, really scary, sophomore."

"Y/N?" Julia turned around. 

"Is that her name?" I asked. "Never got it."

"Yeah, she's a unique character." Hailie laughed. "I wouldn't worry too much about her honestly. Doesn't really make that many friends on campus. I've only ever seen her hang out with her roommate."

"Why does she not like people?"

"She hangs out with a lot of people off campus." Hailie shrugged. "Again. I wouldn't spend that much energy trying to figure her out. She is a closed book, that also has a lock on it." 

I nodded and kept getting ready for the game. 

Don't worry about her. 

Got it.

Your POV:

"This is why I ignore all things related to college." I sighed and kept my hands in my pockets. "College kids are idiots." I looked at the two guys punching each other. "Especially the guys."

"You aren't wrong." She laughed. "Games starting." 

I looked at the field. "How long is this?"

"Y/N. Can you just enjoy it?"

"Fine." I watched the players. "Hey. I talked to her earlier today." I looked at Mal.

"You talked to Mal Pugh? Ok and I facetimed Alex Morgan last night." 

"No seriously. She was lost and she asked for help."

"You helped someone?" She put her hand over her heart. "Someone help I think I'm having a heart attack." I rolled my eyes. "What?" She looked at me. "Come on you don't come across as an open to help someone type of person." 

I laughed. "I don't but she clearly needed it." 

"I really needed help too and you didn't help me."

"You didn't REALLY need help."

"Y/N I was choking."

"Eat slower next time dumbass."