They started to sing to Lauren, who's eyes were on the cake. She wasn't paying any attention to her family. All she wanted was that cake.

"Blow out the candles Lauren," Ally said, holding Lauren who leaned in.

Lauren took in a deep breath. She held it in for a second, before letting it out, blowing out the candles.

Lauren clapped her little hands when the fire was extinguished.

Dinah took the candles out and cut the cake, giving Lauren the first slice. The little girl ignored the fork and just used her hands to eat the cake.

Camila and Normani got cake soon after. They ate their slices.

"Mama," Lauren called out, extending her empty plate.

"You're already done?"

Lauren nodded her head.

Dinah smiled and placed more cake on the girl's plate. Lauren squealed as she got her new cake slice. (The little toys on the cake were also placed on a napkin for Lauren to play later with.)

-

After the cake, the family of five went to the living room for Lauren to open her presents. From her sisters, she got a toy (a rope) to play with, with Leo. Dinah's parents got her coloring books and crayons. Ally's parents got her a few shirts. Dinah got Lauren a stuffed puppy that looked just like Leo so she'd have him around. Ally got Lauren some new shoes.

After getting help with putting on her new light up shoes, Lauren would just jump. She'd giggle every time the lights were light up.

Lauren then just ran away, giggling. Camila ran to her room to get her light up shoes to match with her little sister.

Normani turned to Dinah and Ally. "Lauren is really happy."

Ally and Dinah turned to the girl. "You and Lauren deserve to be happy."

"Thank you," Normani whispered.

Dinah crouched down in front of Normani. "It's our job, you don't have to thank you. You being happy is thanks enough."

Normani jumped into her arms.

Camila ran into the living room.

"Mila, your shoes are on the wrong feet again," Ally said, walking to her middle child.

Camila just giggled and sat on the ground.

-

Lauren hugged Ally tighter as her mother sat on the slide. Leo was at the other end, barking at them.

"No," Lauren whispered, her eyes clenched tight. She'd shake her head.

"We'll go down very quickly, then you can play tag, okay?"

Lauren nodded her head, tightening her hold. Ally pushed herself, going down the slide. Ally laughed when Leo attacked them. Lauren opened her eyes and wiggled out of Ally's arms. She ran Camila, who was on the swing. Leo barked as he ran after her.

Lauren tapped Camila's knee and ran away. Normani, who was on the play structure stopped running to the slide.

"Cami is it!" she shouted, as she ran to the slide and ran towards a tree.

Camila's eyes widened as she jumped off the swing. She ran after Normani and Lauren.

Ally and Dinah sat by a picnic. Dinah pulled Ally onto her lap.

Lauren let out a loud squeal. Camila was running after her.

"Do you remember when I brought Normani and Lauren home?" Dinah asked, placing her chin on her wife's shoulder.

"Normani was scared that we'd hurt her and Lauren. Lauren was just scared."

"Look at them now," Dinah whispered.

Leo was running after Normani who was laughing like a little maniac. Lauren was running after Camila.

-

Normani opened her eyes as she felt her body shake. She saw her baby sister standing in front of her.

"Lauren?"

"Mani, Manibe-Manibeaw," Lauren whispered, patting the bed.

Normani smiled and moved closer to the wall. She watched as Lauren, Nala, and Leo climbed onto the bed. Leo went to the end of the bed. Lauren and Nala curled up against Normani.

Normani kissed Lauren's cheek. "I love you Lauren."

"'ove Manibeaw," Lauren whispered, smiling softly.

Normani wrapped her arms around her little sister. She fell asleep holding her little sister.

-

Two more chapters and we get slightly older girls.