"It's more than I need," Dinah told the other woman.

Ally raised an eyebrow and took a step back. "All you need?"

Dinah blinked a few times. "Well, yeah."

Ally smirked. She took a step between Dinah's legs and pressed her hand on her chest. She leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I'm in charge."

Dinah grinned. " Mamí."

Ally pressed her lips against Dinah. "Get naked babe, I'm going to show you a great time."

Dinah never undressed so quickly.

-

Normani knocked on the door. She could hear Lauren's whimpers. Camila was with her, keeping her company.

She reached up and turned the doorknob. The door opened and she walked inside.

"Mama, Lauren needs you," Normani said, walking into the room. She looked up at the two on the bed.

Dinah glared at Ally, who was blushing. She kept the blanket against her bare chest.

"Does Lauren need to be cleaned?"

Normani shook her head. "She's having a bad dream."

Ally quickly dressed under the comforter and rushed out of the room.

Normani turned to Dinah. "Can I sleep naked too? It gets hot at night."

Dinah just stared at her eldest daughter. "I-I'm not sleeping."

Normani frowned. "What are you doing?"

"I was celebrating my birthday?"

Normani blinked in confusion. "Okay."

Dinah let out a breath. "How about you go check on Lauren, I'll be there soon."

Normani nodded and ran out. She found Lauren in Ally's lap, leaning against her. "Boo Boo Bear okay?"

"Lauren is okay. How about we all go to a restaurant to celebrate your mommy's birthday?"

Normani nodded. She kissed Lauren's cheek, before running off.

-

"Two adults and three kids," Dinah said, smiling at the waitress. They were lead to a table. After placing Camila and Lauren on booster seats, they looked through the menus.

Normani, Lauren, and Camila all colored on their menus. When the server came around, Ally ordered chicken tenders for Camila, macaroni and cheese for Lauren, a kid's size burger for Normani, and a steak for herself. Dinah got a chicken meal.

"Did you have a good birthday Mommy?" Normani asked, her voice laced with innocence.

Dinah smiled at Ally. "It was perfect." She leaned over and kissed Ally's cheek.

"We're perfect," Normani said, nodding her head.

"And I'm wearing both socks," Dinah whispered, watching as Camila looked up.

"Weally?" Camila asked, her eyes wide.

Dinah nodded her head. "They are really comfortable. They are my favorite socks."

Camila went back to coloring, a smile on her face.

"Macaroni for the cutie pie," a new voice interjected. Lauren looked up to see the waitress looking down at her. Lauren let out a whine, as she looked for an escape.

"Mama," Lauren whispered, trying to get off the booster chair.

Ally gave the woman a small smile. "She panics around new people."

Dinah reach over to calm the girl down. Lauren relaxed when she felt Dinah's hand on her back.

The waitress nodded. "It's okay." She placed the plate in front of Lauren. She grabbed the chicken nugget plate. "Who got the dinosaurs?"

Camila raised her hand. "Me, p'ease and t'ank you"

The waitress placed the plate in front of her and smiled. She grabbed the kid's hamburger. "And this must belong to the beautiful girl."

Normani blushed.

The waitress gave the adults their respective plates before walking away.

Camila quickly started to eat her food. Normani grabbed her burger and took a bite. Lauren rubbed her eyes. She grabbed a spoon and started to eat her macaronis.

Dinah smiled at Ally, as she ate her food.

"Mommy," Lauren called out, holding her spoon. When she got Dinah's attention, Lauren ate the macaroni.

Dinah just smiled fondly.

"You're too cute for your own good," Dinah said, kissing the girl's cheek.

Lauren giggled as she ate her dinner.

"I love my family."

"And we love you," Ally responded.

-

"So, when do I get to return the favor? Dinah asked, looking at Ally. Both women were in bed, just staring at each other. They exchanged kisses, nothing else.

"Whenever we get alone time," Ally whispered, pressing her lips against Dinah's.

"We can ask someone to babysit."

Ally pulled away. "Anyone but your mother."

"Good point. I'll call Patricia. And maybe we can start planning Lauren's birthday."

"I can't wait for her birthday. But we do have to look for triggers. Maybe they celebrated her birthday," Ally said, turning so she was staring at the ceiling.

"I wish we could hurt them. Make them pay for what they did to our girls."

"As long as Lauren and Normani are loved and happy, we are making them pay."

Dinah pulled Ally so she was holding her. "Thank you for being my wife."

Ally smiled. "It's a struggle, but I've made it this far."

Dinah huffed. Ally leaned up and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too Ally. Even if you are mean to me."

-

Three more chapters before we get to the next book.

It's Lauren's big day next. Then Ally's. Then the final one.

My next shoot is Sunday, at 6:30 PM (it'll end at 4:30 AM). Then I go back Monday night, (after I have a few meetings) and finish Tuesday morning. Then we have the last day on Tuesday night, and finish Wednesday morning.

And then my thesis film starts Thursday night. And the last shoot day is Sunday night. All the days are from 7 PM to 5 AM.

It's going to be a busy week.

So, I'll be back to writing after Monday. (I'll be catching up on sleep Monday.)