Sister? Since When?

Viserys also had to tell Illyrio about (Y/N), since she was coming here. He ordered one of his servants to fetch him for Viserys. "Is something the matter King Viserys?" "No. You know of my lost sibling (Y/N), correct?" Viserys scoffed in annoyance- if he didn't tell Daenerys soon she would be beyond confused about the situation. "Why of course Viserys?!" "Since I had sent so many ravens to houses I have received one back from the Johnson's. She's coming tomorrow morning... get everything ready." Illyrio nodded quickly and walked out.

Viserys didn't waste anytime when he saw his sister, he walked over to her and said "We have another sister, she was kidnapped at childbirth. I've got a letter from the Johnson's saying they found her." He handed her the letter and sighed... he wasn't going to play around and sugar coat it for her.

Daenerys was in complete shock?! Her brother seemed so calm about it... she had another sister? How did she survive? Was she hurt? Did she try and look for them? Daenerys mind was racing with questions... She looked down at the letter and read it.
Her name was (Y/N).
She was timid and shy.
There's no other key information that this girl could be there sister...
"He doesn't mention her white hair, eyes or anything? For all we now he could be fooling us... what if they don't even have this girl?"
"Her name is (Y/N)! Mother gave her that name before she died! I just know that this girl is our sister! You don't want to wake the Dragon, do you?" He smirked when Daenerys gulped... "N-no, I'm sorry brother. Please forgive me." She looked down in fear. "When will she arrive?" Daenerys asked "Tomorrow."

A few hours later

It was nightfall and Daenerys was filled with joy yet suspiciousness... what if this (Y/N) was a fake? But knowing Viserys he wouldn't lie about such a serious thing. Daenerys sighed and hoped she had another sibling...