The Dothraki Ceremony

«Warning: mentions of rape, course language and violence.»
«If you feel uncomfortable reading this then don't, okay? And for those who are going to read it, enjoy!»

~~~~

Pardon?

"Did you just say... the both of us?" I couldn't believe it. I just arrived here to finally see my long lost siblings and all of a sudden I'm getting married?

"No. T-There is no way I'm getting married to Khal Drogo! He's..." I stopped, I didn't know what else to say. I was speechless. Were Khal's allowed to have more than one wife? Is that possible?
Daenerys noticed my shocked expression and spoke up, "Can we refuse?" Viserys scoffed at her statement and shook his head. "If you have a brain you won't refuse."

Hours later~

"Does he honestly think we won't put up a fight! This is outrageous! Our brother is such a prick!" I rambled on to Daenerys as she just stared at me sympathetically, "What can we do sister? Khal Drogo is bigger than us, he has an army around him. If we do something out of line, god knows what'll happen!" Daenerys shrugged and... she was right, the Khal basically had us hook, line and sinker. "This is terrible." My stomach churned at the thought of marrying Khal Drogo, "I apologise (Y/N), I feel as if this is all my fault. All you came here for was to see your family and now your being forced to marry a man you don't know, well we both are." Daenerys spoke softly to me, she was afraid... because Viserys always back lashed her, she was quiet and distant.

"It is not... it is not." I mumbled and fell back onto my bed.

The Ceremony

And now, here we were.
Surrounded by The Dothraki, who were dancing, eating and grinding upon one another like wild beasts.
As Daenerys and I sat on either side of our future husband Khal Drogo, he would constantly grip my thigh or Daenerys.
"Gods this dress is uncomfortable!"
"I'm struggling to breathe in mine, Daenerys."

Viserys sat across from us with Illyrio, he looked disgusted while watching the Dothraki

Viserys sat across from us with Illyrio, he looked disgusted while watching the Dothraki. He looked like he was up to something... knowing Viserys he'd think he's a genius but would probably completely foil his own plan.
People started approaching us with gifts? I was surprised but welcomed them no doubt. One man presented snakes... lovely.