15

I love this pic of Tom 💗

It was almost 11:30 (pm). I was in my room reading. Everyone else had gone to bed or was in their rooms. They all had to work tomorrow but I decided to finish my book. It was about 200 or 300 pages. I could totally finish it in one sitting. (lol I do this all the time)

I heard a knock on my door then my dad opened it. "Hey kiddo, whatcha doing?" he asked.

"I'm trying to finish this book."

"What book is it?"

"The Perks of Being a Wallflower."

"Is it good?"

"Yes, I love it! But it's kinda sad."

"Oh, well have fun finishing it. I'll be in the lab. Don't stay up too late."

"Uh huh, I won't. Don't stay in the lab too long. Try to get some sleep."

"Alright, I'll try. I love you."

"Love you too." I said smiling.

He kissed my forehead then left my room. I continued reading. I was about to turn the page but then I heard a tap on my window. I figured it was just a stupid bug or maybe Thor was throwing rocks at my window again trying to scare me.

I kept reading not bothering to check it out. I then heard the tapping again a bit louder. I looked over at my window to see Spider-Man crouching next to my window.

"What the hell?"

I opened the window. "Are you stalking me now Parker?" I asked teasingly.

I couldn't see his face but I knew he rolled his eyes. He climbed through the window and into my room.

"Uh, but seriously... What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I don't really know...I was just out on patrol and I wanted to come see you." he pulled his mask off to reveal his curly hair.

"Awww, that's so sweet!" I teased.

He smiled at me, "So, what have you been doing."

"I started a new book."

"Cool."

The two of us sat in an awkward silence. I sat on my bed. I couldn't help but stare at him. This was the first time I had seen him in his suit. And he looked damn fine in it. I pulled my eyes away from him.

"Uh y/n, can I ask you something?" he finally asked twisting his mask in his hands.

"Yeah, go for it."

"The night we were at the gala I told you I...you know...like you and you said you did too. You still feel that way right?"

I smiled and nodded.

He smiled, "Well that's gonna make this a little less awkward."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you would be my...girlfriend..." he said scratching the back of his neck.

I felt myself blush slightly. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, "Of course I will Peter."

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "T-that's great! I was really scared to ask you...I mean I figured you'd say yes since you said you liked my and all but still."

He continued to ramble. I giggled.

"What?" he asked.

"You're adorable."

His face started to turn red. He scratched the back of his neck, "Uhh, thanks...?"

I laughed then wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and pressed my lips onto his. I pulled away to see him completely stunned.

"W-woah...I was not expecting you to do that." (lol he didn't see that coming...sorry I had to)

I laughed, "Well it took us long enough."

He grinned then pulled me close to him. He put his lips on mine. I ran my fingers through his hair. His hands were on my waist holding my close. The kiss was passionate and gentle. We finally pulled apart to catch our breath our foreheads still touching.

"Wow," he muttered.

I smiled, "That was..."

"Amazing" he finished.

I giggled.

"Aw crap, what time is it?" he asked.

I checked the time on my phone, "Almost one in the morning."

"Shit, I gotta go. May is gonna freak if I'm not home soon."

I nodded. He grabbed his mask and opened up my window.

"I'll come over tomorrow." he told me.

"You better."

He grinned. We kissed one last time then he pulled his mask on.

"So...are you gonna tell Mr.Stark about this?"

"Oh god no. Not yet at least."

He nodded, "Well, bye y/n"

"Bye spidey. Stay safe."

I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking. I rolled my eyes. He laughed then climbed out the window.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said once he was out the window.

I grinned, "See ya tomorrow."

He then winked at me and swung away. I watched him until I couldn't see him. I closed my window then left my room and went into Wanda's room.

"Wanda! Wanda wake up!" I ripped her blanket off.

She jumped up getting ready for a fight. Once she saw it was just me she groaned.

"Go away."

"Wandaaaaa we KISSED!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Who kissed who?" she asked.

"Me and Peter! We kissed!"

She jumped out of her bed eyes wide, "Oh my gosh! Tell me everything!"

So I told her the story. Throughout the whole story she wouldn't stop ginning.

"Please don't tell anyone. You can tell Nat but no one else."

"Okay, but you better tell them sometime."

"I will, just not yet."

She smiled, "It took you two long enough."

I rolled my eyes and grinned at her.

"Let's go tell Nat." she said jumping up and grabbing my hand.

"Okay, but you get to wake her up."

When we got to her room we found her on her laptop.

"What do you need?" she asked without looking up.

"Y/n and Peter finally kissed."

"Really?!" she looked up and grinned. "Way to go girl, took you two long enough."

Wanda and I sat on her bed and told her the story.

"And let me guess, you only want me and Wanda to know."

I nodded, "Yeah, just for right now at least."

She grinned, "I'm so happy you two are officially together."

I smiled, "What about you and Bucky? Are you two together yet?"

She glared at me.

"Run y/n! Before she kills us both!" Wanda yelled.

We ran out of her room giggling.

"She totally likes him," Wanda said.

Nat poked her head out of the doorway flipped us off then shut the door on us.