4

Before I knew it I was back at school. I headed to my locker and saw Peter at his with Ned behind him. I waved at both of them and smiled. Peter grinned and Ned waved. I opened up my locker and grabbed the books I needed. The bell then rang and I headed off to class. Since it was the last day before the break we basically did nothing in class. Then I went to my second period which I had with Ned.

Instead of sitting in my assigned seat I went and sat next to him, "Hey Ned."

"Hey, y/n. You're still coming over to help build the lego set right?" he asked me.

"Of course I am!" I told him. He grinned. For that class we watched a video so me and Ned were able to continue talking.

That class then ended and I went to my third period. It went by as slow as usual but then I finally was able to go to my fourth period with Peter.

Once I got to the class I found Peter already in his seat. "Hey! H-hey y/n what's up?"

"Nothing really." I told him as I sat down. He nodded. The teacher then told us we could do whatever we wanted for the class so kids moved around and were talking to friends. Me and Peter just sat in our seats and chatted.

"So the gala should be kinda fun, don't you think?" Peter asked me.

"Yeah, it usually is. Are you going to bring anyone with you? Like any family or a date?" I asked curiously.

"Well, my aunt might come with me but I don't know if she can yet. She's usually pretty busy and I'm most likely not asking anyone to come with me."

"Well me and you can hang out together, right?" I smiled.

He smiled sheepishly and nodded, "Yeah, yeah that will be fun." We sat in silence for a little bit then he asked, "So, what's it like to live with the Avengers."

I groaned. "Ugh. It's like living with a big annoying family. I never have any privacy and they are all so loud and almost always doing something annoying or stupid. Like one time I walked out of my room to find them all with Nerf guns shooting each other. And then the second they saw me they all shot me and told me I was dead."

"Really?!" he asked laughing. "I always thought the Avengers would be really serious all the time."

I snorted, "Nope. They can be pretty immature. Oh they also have Disney movie marathons all the time and they'll sing all the songs."

"Wow. That's crazy. I would have never imagined them doing that." Peter said grinning. "That actually sounds really fun though."

"You know what, the next time we have a Disney marathon I"ll invite you over." I told him.

"Really?" he asked a little surprised.

"Yeah, it would be nice to have someone my age there." I said laughing a little. The bell for lunch then rang. We got up and headed to the lunch room. We walking in silence until someone came up behind us.

"Are you guys excited to build the lego set tomorrow?" Ned asked excitedly.

I giggled, "Yes it's going to be very fun."

"Penis Parker? With a hot girl? " When we heard the voice of Flash we all froze and tried not to groan.

"What do you want?" Peter asked him turning around.

"I just want to know how you got such a sexy girl to talk to you." he told him.

"She's my friend, she has been for a while" Peter said. I couldn't help but give Flash my best bitch face.

"Hey, why don't you come hang out with me." Flash said to me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Why the hell would I do that?"