"Of course you can. If you say you can fight, then I'll believe you." I smiled brightly and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his chest. I felt him relax and hug me back. 

"Now let's get you ready!" He cheered, pulling away. I nodded my head and we went off to plan. 

~Another time skip XD~

I was sat with Jae-ha in the enemies watch tower. I made sure to stay out of sight and in the shadows, waiting for the signal. I was looking out into the far ocean, when I heard Jae-ha begin talking. 

"...Not pretty. I replaced your lookout a while ago. I'm the handsome newcomer." He introduced himself while holding a glass of sake. 

"Y-You bastard!"

"Who are you?!" 2 men screamed up at him.

"Oh? Look, Seniors of mine... could that be...the suspicious boat you talked about?" Jae-ha pointed as Captain Gi-gan's ship came into view from the fog.

"It's-"

"Sink it, you brats." She ordered, causing the men on board to jump onto the enemy ship. I smiled standing up on the edge of the tower. 

"It's pirates!!" The crew shouted. 

"Be careful, little lady." Jae-ha gently grabbed my shoulder. I just smiled in return and jumped down. 

~Jae'ha's POV~

I watched as Tsukiko jumped off the tower, she did a flip before gracefully landed in a crouched position, blocking an oncoming sword, with her own Katana. 

'Wow, it's pretty high up from here, how did she manage that?' I thought placing my hand on my forehead. 

"Take your positions!"

"Fight them off!" 

"Take your positions? It's too late now. Because of this the officers will-" I was cut off as an arrow flew past and cut my hand. I looked down seeing an archer pointing another arrow my way. I lowered my hand smirking as I licked the blood from my wound.

"Hm...that breeze felt rather good." 

~Third person POV~

Jae-ha jumped high off the tower, looking as though he was flying through the air. 

"Ah...this power...truly is the best." He marveled as he soared through the air. 

"Here's a gift in return <3" Jae-ha said as he threw a set of Kunai at the archer. 

Tsukiko was holding her own, fighting swiftly and accurately, though she made sure not to kill anyone, an order from the Captain. 

"DIE!!" She quickly ran to help her fallen comrade, blocking the sword from hitting him. 

"Tsu..." He breathed out. Suddenly Jae-ha landed on the attacking man, squashing his face into the floor. 

"Yo!" He greeted. Tsukiko smiled and ran off to help the others. Whilst fighting she was somehow backed up into a wall, memories flashed through her mind and she dropped her sword, her body trembling. She dropped to her knees gripping her hair tightly. Taking a shaky breath she let out a scream. 

Jae-ha and Mia who had both heard her screamed quickly ran off to help her. Once they found her they could feel their bodies tremble in rage. Tsukiko was sat huddled against a wall, tears falling down her face and body shaking. 3 men stood proudly in front of her, smirking at the small form. 

Jumping into action Jae-ha kicked them all over the side of the boat, Mia ran over to the small girl and pulled her into a hug, trying to calm her down. Once Jae-ha had gotten rid of the men he turned and hurried back to Tsukiko's side.