.26

M C K E N N A

Today is the day. My audition. It's 3:47 am. and my audition is at 2:00 p.m. It's hard to sleep with knowing that i might start my dream today.

I got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen to get some water. I opened up the fridge to look for a snack and found a banana. I sat down at the table and starting eating while scrolling through twitter.

I was scrolling through Tyler Oakley's twitter when my eyes started feeling heavy. I turned off my phone and laid my head on the table. But I was suddenly woken by someone shaking me awake.

"McKenna. Wake up!" Someone yelled into my ear.

"Huh?" I said squinting at the figure in front of me.

"Hi." Someone says.

"Niall, is that you?" I asked.

"And Louis." The other person replied.

"It's the big day! And you are in my spot." Niall exclaimed.

"Sorry about that. What time is it?" I questioned them.

"12:51." Louis replied looking at the clock on the wall.

"What!" I screamed jumping up. "My audition is in less then a hour!"

"Yeah. You should thank us. We woke you up so you wouldn't be late." Niall proclaimed happily.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"I dunno." Louis answered with a smirk.

"Retards" I screamed as I ran up the stairs into my room.

I rummaged through my drawers until I found a pair of ripped light blue wash skinny jeans. I put them on and then pulled a simple white v-neck T-shirt off a hanger and threw it on. I went to my jewelry box and grabbed a pink beaded long necklace and three rings. A simple silver pinky ring, a butterfly ring, and a diamond ring that my dad got me for my 16th birthday party.

I then put on a light layer of foundation with bronzer and blush. I then added a simple winged eyeliner and mascara. I ran out the room but then suddenly bumped into Harry.

"God." I said as I fell to the floor.

"Sorry bout that." Harry pleaded.

"Listen um McKenna." He started as I pulled myself off the floor." I think you know what's going on."

"Uh." I replied.

Everyone around the house saw that Harry was being more distant with me and so did everyone around the world.

"I'm just gonna keep this simple. Let's break up to fix everything." Harry simply said with what looked like no emotion.

"Uh. Yeah OK." I said as I walked away. "Were done."

N A T A L I E

"Buddy..he's no good anyway. You guys just weren't ment to be." I said as I listened to my best friend talk about her breakup on her way to her life starting.

"I'm done talking about it. That day at the mall was the worst day of my life. We should have never went. Plus I need to focused on my audition." McKenna pleaded.

"Right! What song are you singing?" I asked excitedly.

"All of Me by John legend." McKenna laughed.

"I already know you are going to do great!" I smiled as I turned on the radio.

After awhile in the car, Treasure by Bruno Mars started playing and McKenna and I sang along.

Treasure!

That is what you are!

Baby your my golden star.

You know you can make my wish come

true.

If you let me treasure you!

If you let me treasure you-ou-ou!!

We sang at the top of the lungs until it ended and Happy started playing.

"Ugh! I love this song, but overplayed!" I yelled.

"Can I get a Amen!" McKenna yelled back.

We then pulled into the parking lot where we were told to park and chills went through my body.

"Its your big day, Kenna. I love you now matter what." I whispered.

SORRY ITS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER

I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE SO

I FIGURED I WOULD MAKE A LONG

CHAPTER BUT I HAD TO CUT IT SHORT

BECAUSE IM TIRED AND WILL LOSE

WHAT IM WRITING ABOUT AND THE

WHILE CHAPTER WILL GO TO WASTE.

BUT ANYWAYS PLEADE VOTE! I

REALLY WANT TO GET TO 100 VOTES

BY THE END OF THIS WEEK! SO PLZ

HELP! AND ALSO READ MY OTHER

GREAT STORIES THAT I PROMISE

YOU WILL LOVE! THANKS LUV YA!