.12

L I A M

"Where do you think he's going?" Niall asked me while both of us stared at the door.

"He mumbled when he left something about management so he is probably going there." I replied.

"That isn't going to end well" Niall said while shaking his head. "Yep" I added.

Knock*Knock*

"Oh great more people" I said sarcastically.

"Hey there again, McKenna. What's up?" I declared.

"Hello Liam, where's Harry." She asked nervously.

"I'm not sure but I think he went over to management." I told McKenna.

"Oh ok, umm..where exactly is this management place?" she asked while looking playing with her hair.

"Oh I see what you're doing" I said happily. "You're going after Harry to win him back. Well I'm coming with you."

"What? I'm not trying to...ok fine I'm going to find Harry because I think he's telling the truth but I'm not sure so I'm going to find out." McKenna proclaimed.

"Well he is telling the truth and you can trust my words, but lets go find him before he kills everyone involved with management..which involves me, so lets move fast!" I added while putting on my shoes and rushing out the door. "Niall coming with us?"

"Of course! But let me grab some more goldfish. I get quite hungry when I'm watching drama happen." Niall declared.

"Just hurry up!" McKenna yelled as she ran out the door to my car.

"Niall, McKenna, Natalie and I are heading out to win Harry back for McKenna, bye!" I yelled to Zayn and Louis upstairs.

"Ok, have fun!" Louis yelled back.

.

.

.

.

.

H A R R Y

I was driving down the road to the building where management works. As I turned into the parking lot I got more and more nervous and angry. I could get into deep trouble for this but who cares? You only live once right! Oh no..I'm Turning into a immature person, like Louis. But he's a fun mate so yeah! I stopped the car and stomped into the office building and over to the stairs. I ran up them untill I came to the door. I barged in to see everyone who put me up for this 'Womanizer' thing. And then I let it all out.

"I'm done! I don't want Kendall Jenner and you guys ruining my life! Before you told me to do all of this stuff I actually was with someone who I fell in love with, and for real not like how I was forced to pretend to love Kendall. Sure she is a nice person once you get to know her but I don't love her! My heart belongs to mcKenna. And only her. So if you guys can't realize how I feel in this situation then we are going to have a problem!" I yelled in anger. Everyone just stared back but not at me, but behind me. I turned around to see McKenna standing there speechless. I didn't know what to do except run up and hug her. She hugged back. I let go of her after I was just holding her in my arms forever.

"Well looks like we have another situation here." A man from management said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Well, since you and this girl obviously have a connection we are going to have to make a arrangement of telling the public that something happened betweem You and Kendall so You and this girl can pretend to be a couple instead." he replied.