.14

THANKS FOR GETTING ME TO 75 READS!! IM GOING TO TRY

AND UPLOAD AT LEAST A CHAPTER A DAY. HOPE YOU

ENJOY!.

H A R R Y

Everyone has been at McDonald's for about a hour just talking and laughing about random things. Right now I was telling McKenna and Natalie about how when we were in Florida, we were at the beach swimming when a huge wave came and knocked Louis down and his swim pants fell down. Natalie just thought it was hysterical and couldn't stop laughing. While McKenna was teasing Louis about it. I was looking around the table when I saw Niall staring at something. I looked to where he was staring and it was right at one person. McKenna. He has gotten on my nerves the past hour. He keeps butting into our conversation and talking to McKenna about a totally different thing. I'm going to get down to the bottom of this whole situation and hunt him do-My thoughts were cut of by Zayn.

"I say it's time to go home now its getting pretty late." Zayn said while standing up.

"Yeah lets go." McKenna added.

"Who's place are we going to?" Louis asked.

"We can go to mine." McKenna replied.

"Ok McKenna's house it is. Lets go" I said as I intertwined my hand in McKenna's. We all walked back to the van and McKenna and I sat in the back. And Niall took my place in the very back. Everyone was quiet the whole trip which is weird because it usally is loud.

.

.

.

.

.

M C K E N N A

"So what do you guys wanna watch?" I asked. We all agreed when we came that we were going to watch a film. "How about Toy Story?" Liam asked. "Lets watch that!" Natalie said loudly. "Ok I'll put that in to watch." I added. After I put the film in I looked back at the couch and there was no space. My couch is 'L' shaped and everyone took up a spot. Harry realized this and motioned for me to come over. "You can sit on my lap since there isn't any room beside me." He told me. I agreed and sat on his lap. Next to Harry was Zayn, then Liam, Natalie, Louis and finally Niall on the end.

.

.

.

.

.

About 30 minutes later Niall started complaining that he was hungry. "Come on Niall, lets go make some popcorn." I finally said as I got up off the couch and walked to the kitchen with Niall." Do you want White Chedder or Buttery Popcorn?" I asked looking through the selections of my popcorn. "Both!" he yelled. We were both silent for a minute before I broke the silence. "Why aren't you going back to Natalie?" I asked concerningly looking at the microwave. Niall was silent for a second before he replied. "I just..I like..well I think I like..."He stuttered. "You think you like what Niall? Someone else. Who is it?" I asked walking right up in front of him. "I can't tell you." He said looking down."Yes you can Niall I'm your best friend. You can trust me not to tell anyone. Who is it?" I asked bringing his face up with my hand. "It's...it's" He began. "It's...you." He said not looking at me. I let go of his face and stepped back.

"You like..me?" I asked as I continued to step back. "I'm sorry! I don't know why I just do!" Niall declared as he pulled me up close to him. "But Niall..." I began to cry."You can't..like me. What's going to happen to our friendship?" I asked with tears running down my face. "Gosh. Look at me! I'm a reck! Why am I crying?" I mumbled.