.1

H A R R Y

"Niall come on!" I yelled, "Stop eating your sandwich and come rehearse"

"Sorry, lad", Niall said as he put away his sandwich.

"I'm getting pretty exhausted, wanna go and eat something?" I quoted with my strained voice.

"If you mean Mom's Diner, I'm in!" Niall excitedly said

Mom's Diner is where we loved to eat lunch everyday. It was a popular diner in town. They have the best cheese sandwichs that I get every time.

"Come on, lets go then!" I said jumping up from my seat and running out the door. "Race you to the car!"

We walked into the diner when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry. Wasn't looking where I was going." I said slightly embarrassed.

"Haha. Its fine." The girl said.

I looked up at her and she had these breath taking eyes that I couldn't take my eyes of.

"Well I better be going." She said shyly.

"I didn't catch your name." I proclaimed before she went out the door.

"McKenna." She replied with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, McKenna. I'll see you around then." I gestured. "By the way I'm Harry."

"You look familiar for some reason." McKenna said studying my face. "But I can't wrap my finger around it."

I know how she knows me. But I didn't tell her it was actually kinda cute how she was looking at me.

"McKenna come on!" Someone yelled from the door.

"Got to go. See you around." McKenna exclaimed before she walked out the door.

"Who's that?" Zayn asked me as I sat down at the table.

"Just someone I bumped into." Literally.

"Oh. Well she's pretty." He said winking.

"Shut up." I laughed blushing slightly.