Jin - Is This Love ?

You and your boyfriend,Kim Seokjin have been dating for 4 years and you guys used to be the most sweet and lovely couple.Your friends always praise you guys for being so understanding and supportive towards each other but for the past few weeks,you realise that Jin is being so busy working.And because of that,You guys rarely meet each other anymore.You tried to contact him but he always ignores your calls and texts.Sometimes you wonder if you've make any mistakes towards him.Once again,you try to call him and this time he actually answers it...

Y/N : Hello ?
Jinnie : Hello Y/N
Y/N : Are you busy? Why aren't you answering my calls or texts ?
Jinnie : Yes I am busy working Y/N.Can't you understand ?
Y/N : Are you that busy that you can't even spend any times for me anymore ?
Jinnie : I'll talk to you later Y/N.Bye

You look at your phone.He ends the call.Tears starts to stream down your face.Your heart broke and shattered into a million pieces.You can't even describe your sadness anymore.All you can do is cry your heart out until you fell asleep.The next day,you wanted to release your stress so you ask your best friend which is Choi Eun Ri to accompany you.You grab your phone and quickly searched for her name in your contact.Once you found it,you messaged her.

TEXTING TIME✉️

Y/N : Yahhh Eun Ri - ah ~
Eun Ri : Wae ?
Y/N : Let's go shopping hehheheh :<
Eun Ri : Too lazy for that :/
Y/N : Pretty pleaseeee :< I'll pay for your food~
Eun Ri : Pick me up in 15 minutes

You quickly get dressed and starts your car engine to pick Eun Ri up.After a few minutes of driving,you arrived in front of her house.You waited for her about 5 minutes and when she's done,You guys set the place and begin to drive there.You arrived at the mall and parked your car at the parking lot.Both of you guys went to every shop in the mall and shopped everything.2 hours passed by and you guys started to feel hungry.You suggested to go to a cafe nearby.Eun Ri agreed and both of you walk to the cafe.After finished eating,you guys decided to buy an ice cream at this one shop.On your way to buy the ice cream,you saw a very familiar face at the cafe across the street.You ask Eun Ri to confirm if that is the person you're really thinking of and both of you confirm that the familiar face is Jin.What makes you more shocked was that he is there with a girl and they're holding hands.You cross the road without looking if there's any car.Without you realise,there is a car speeding towards you and you feel like everything starts to blur and black out.

??? : Y/N ? are you awake ?

You can't really guess who was talking to you because of your dizziness.You try to wake up and you saw his face.Kim Seokjin.

Seokjin : Y/N ? Are you okay ? I'm s-
Y/N : Don't talk to me Seokjin
Seokjin : Don't call me like that...Please Y/N let me explain
Y/N : Can I have a rest ? I'm so tired with all this bullshit.Just please leave me alone for the time being.
Seokjin : Okay Y/N...Oh I've talked to the doctor and thank god you're not in a critical condition.The doctor said that you can be discharge after 3 or 4 days rest here.
Y/N : Yea thanks.You can go now
Seokjin : Just please call me if you need anything
Y/N : You're not even going to answer it so I think I'll be alright without you.I have Eun Ri
Seokjin : But still I'm your boyfriend.I need to take care of you
Y/N : Then act like it.You don't even care about me anymore so just back off.
Seokjin : I-
Y/N : Back off.

You saw Jin walk away from your bed with a sad face.You try your hard not to cry in front of him.The next day,you saw him come and bought your favourite milk and some bread.He continues to do that for the next three days.On the day you're being discharged,you wake up early to pack your things and go home.Suddenly when you're busy packing,you heard the door open.You saw Jin.You ignore him and continue to pack your things.

Seokjin : Y/N...Let me send you home
Y/N : I don't need your help.
Seokjin : But please Y/N..I need to talk to you.
Y/N : I've had enough Seokjin.All these hopes and feelings,nothing actually matters anymore to you except for that bitch.Am I right ?
Seokjin : Nooo Y/N ! Please let me- give me second chance..

You can't really hide the fact that you still love him and you can't deny that you will always love him.

Y/N : I'll give you a chance to talk.Only a chance.Don't take it for granted.

Both of you walk to the parking lot to get to his car.You get into the car and stay quiet.10 minutes of quietness makes you feel so awkward.Without you realise he actually not on the way to your house.

Y/N : Where are you taking me?
Seokjin : A place full of memories
Y/N : Do you mean that park ?
Seokjin : It seems like you remember about it
Y/N : I remember the most about us.

Both of your arrived at the park.The park that you guys went to when you guys first dated 4 years ago.You started to cry...

Seokjin : Don't cry Y/N...I'm not trying to make you cry..
Y/N : Can you just explain why ?
Seokjin : Yes I admit that I'm wrong.I ignored your messages and calls.I'm so sorry about that.I really am..
Y/N : And is the girl actually the reason you did that?
Seokjin : Basically yes but specifically not.
Y/N : What the hell Jin ? How coul-
Seokjin : She is actually our wedding planer.I've been planning about this marriage thing since a month ago.That's why I ignored your calls and texts.I really want to keep this as a secret from you but somehow when I should be acting about my busyness,it actually comes true.I am busy with work,my plan to suprise you and much more until I can't even reply any of your messages.I'm sorry Y/N. And for you information,we are not holding hands,I asked our wedding planer to try the ring that I bought for you because her hands is the same size as yours so when the ring is on her hand I take a look at it.I swear to god we are nothing more than a clients and a customer.

Tears falling down from your eyes.You're speechless.You feel so bad for making assumptions at him.You feel so bad for treated him like that.

Y/N : Jin, I'm really sorry.I-
Seokjin : I'm not going to be boyfriend anymore Y/N...
Y/N : But Jin I'm truly so-
Seokjin : I want to be the man who can take care of you forever.Will you marry me Y/N?
Y/N : Of course yes.My answer is yes.

You keep on crying and Jin try to calm you down.You feel so grateful to have him in your life.

Seokjin : Look at the sky,it is so beautiful isn't it?
Y/N : I agree.
Seokjin : You know what else is beautiful?
Y/N : what ? you want to say that I am beautiful is it? I knew it already~
Seokjin : Nope. I wanted to say that I am beautiful hahahahaha
Y/N : Pabo !!!!
Seokjin : You're the most beautiful person in the world Y/N.