Jimin - Prom Part 1

It is one month before the prom event at your school begins.You're still waiting for someone to approach you and by what you mean someone is specifically your high school crush,Taehyung.He is basically the school's sweethearts that can makes every single girl can fall in love with him just by looking at him.Sometimes you actually wonder does he recognise your existence but that doesn't stop you from believing that he would actually ask you to prom.
Three weeks before prom
Y/n : *sigh* i wonder when will he ask me to go to prom with him? I am getting tired at waiting.Should i be the one who ask him first? How? When?
Jimin : Dude seriously relax~ Maybe he will ask you next week? or maybe a week before the prom night or maybe a day? Just seriously relax girl~

Yup jimin.Your best guy friend since day one she entered this school.He is the motivator,brother,teacher,and friend to you.He always be there for you since day one.

Y/n : How bout you? Have you ask somebody to go to prom with you? Is that why you look so relax about this ?
Jimin : To be really honest no... but i will maybe ?
Y/n : Seriously dude spill it out ! who's that lucky girl huh?
Jimin : A secret HAHAHHAH
Y/n : What the fk jimin.WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SECRETIVE ABOUT THIS ?!?!
Jimin : *in low voice* You will know the answer one day y/n..
Y/n : The hell did you just said?
Jimin : The one who are late to class need to pay for the drink this evening ! *running*
Y/n : This Pabo YAHHHH HOW DARE YOU

On your way to class,you saw him.Kim Taehyung.You started to panic thinking that you look messy after running to class because of Jimin.Suddenly he walks towards you.

Taehyung : Hey~ Why do you look so...
Y/n : I know I look horrible *covering your face*
Taehyung : Nooo what i wanted to say is you look so cute~
Y/n : T-Thankyou...
Taehyung : Welcome Jessica *winks*
Y/n : Jessica? Im Y/n
Taehyung : Uh oh... My bad oopsy got to go bubye !
Y/n : *whispering* Did he just said that im cute...but should i be happy? he dont even know my real name...

And you keep walking to class thinking about what just happened.You saw Jimin waving at you but you're just too shocked about what happened and couldn't seem to wave back at him so he run straight towards you and ask you questions.

To be Continued ~~~