Jimin - Prom Part 2

Jimin ran straight to you and ask you questions.You are still in shocked that you cant even do anything because of your body froze by the incident.You're still in dreams that can't believe what happened between you and your crush,taehyung was actually real.

Jimin : Y/n ! Yah ! Y/n yahhh!!! Are you okay ? Dude talk!
Y/n : I- Him- We- Tae- Me-
Jimin : What the hell Y/n ? Can you speak properly?
Y/n : Wait give me time.I need to be back to reality (*-*)
Jimin : The F-

You walk past by Jimin and you go to your seat in froze mind and body.A subject end and you still thinking about what had happened.And again you see Jimin walks towards you with a face full of questions...

Jimin : Dude come on !! Tell me what actually happened !?
Y/n : Ugh fine..Okay so i was basically on my way to the class and i bumped into Taehyung and he said that im cute~~~~
Jimin : Damnnnn I don't even know he knows your exis-
Y/n : But then he called me with the wrong name,I don't even know if I should be happy about what he said to me or be sad about that name...Aigooo Jimin-ah helpeu me :(
Jimin : *laughing loudly* HE WHAT AHHAHAHAHAHA OMG WHAT DID HE CALLED YOU?HAHAHAHA THIS IS EPIC DUDE
Y/n : Jessica and Fck you Jimin.Bye Im leaving you

You walk out from class leaving Jimin who is laughing his out loud because of your crush called you with the wrong name.And without you realize,another week of school end up just like that.You're still waiting for Taehyung to ask you to go to prom with him.

One week before prom
You keep thinking about the prom that you just can't feel relax about it anymore.You're sitting on a chair nearby the school canteen and you saw a familiar face walks towards you while waving at you.When he is closer you saw Jimin.You wave back at him and he smiles right away.For som reasons,that smiles cheers you up the most at this moment.

Jimin : Pabo Y/N!!! Why do you sit here all alone?
Y/n : I don't know.I just feel like to.
Jimin : Mind if i join you?
Y/n : You already sat Jimin.The hell hahahhha
Jimin : So how's the prom-waiting-for-Taehyung goes ? Did he give you any clues or dropped any hint at you?
Y/n : To be really honest,no hmmm
Jimin : It's okay im sure he will ;)
Y/n : Jimin-ah.Gomawo for everything.For always being there for me.I will always appreciate that :)
Jimin : Anything for you Y/n ~
Y/n : EWWWW AHAHAHAH OKAY

Last day of that one week before prom

You can't seem to wait anymore so you're the one who makes the first move.You ask for his number and message him to meet you at the back of the school.You are very nervous about it but you're willing to do it bcs you really wanted to go to prom with your crush,Kim Taehyung.The bell rings and you quickly go to the back of the school and waited for him there.30 minutes passed by and you're still waiting for him...Suddenly you saw that familiar face and that familiar face is Taehyung.You're getting too excited but suddenly your excitement didn't last long when you saw him and a girl come towards you...

Taehyung : Hey Y/n....
Y/n : Hey Taehyung,who's that ?
Taehyung : So I came here with my prom da- wait specifically my girlfriend is to tell you the answers..
Y/n : Why- Wait how did you know about this ?
Taehyung : You're making it too obvious Y/n.I'm not that dumb hahahhaha
Y/n : Thanks for bringing the answers too taehyung.I really appreciate that,really really.
That Girl : Yeobo~ I'm hungry hmmm let's go somewhere pleaseee~I'm getting bored with this drama of you guys~
Taehyung : Okay jagi~ Got to go Y/n.I hope things are clear now byebye

That time you can't hold your tears anymore.You are on your knees and cry your heart out.You're so sad not just because of the prom,You're sad being so dumb waiting for someone who don't even care about your existence.20 minutes passed by and you're still there regretting about what just happened.You decided to leave but then you hear this familiar sound...

Jimin : YAH PABO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?!?!
Y/n : Jimin-ah...I-Him-

And tears start falling down from your eyes again.

Jimin : *in lower voice* Yahhh Y/n~Why are crying? I've searched for you the whole school you know ? You're making me worried aigoo,I am late isn't it? Mianhae Y/n..
Y/n : I just really want to go home now.Please Jimin,Can you take me home?
Jimin : Okay Y/n..

You're feeling so guilty for making Jimin worried but at the same time you're worry that you will make him feel burdened by your problems.

Jimin : Y/n...Please tell me what happened,I really want to help you
Y/n : It's okay Jimin.I don't want to be a burden for you
Jimin : You're not Y/n ! Trust me.So please tell me what's wrong?

And because of that,you decided to tell him the whole story.

Jimin : Seriously that freaking guy?!How dare he does that to you?! I'm gonna kill him for serious sake.
Y/n : Dude noooo !!! Don't !
Jimin : Y/n -ah,even if he doesn't accept you as his prom date,he shouldn't did that to you and that girl whoever her name is shouldn't bitching around especially at you.
Y/n : It's okay Jiminie,I will be alright okay?

You arrived at your home.You said thanks to Jimin for sending you back and get into the house quickly.You decided not to think about what happened today and forget everything about Taehyung.You fell asleep as you lay on your bed.

To be Continued ~~~
P/S ; Sorry for making Taehyung look bad in this story :>