Chapter 19

Song up above: Bring Em Out by T.I.

“I am the punishment of God… If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” – Genghis Khan

"Where the hell is Laura? She's going to miss the next fight!" Vanessa says.

"She'll be back, it's not like Laura to miss a party." Draca jokingly says. As the machine begins to shuffle between entrants again, Danyelle feels her hand glowing green. As she looks at the energy brightening through her glove, a thought creeps into Danyelle's mind, as if she thinks something is greatly wrong.

"Zoella Raiden!" Zoella stands up, cracking her knuckles, ready to fight. As she makes her way into the cage, Danyelle stares at Zoella's neck and she sees a small tattoo of a lotus in black ink.

"That tattoo, where have I seen it before?" Danyelle thinks to herself as the machine continues to shuffle the entrants.

"Danyelle Faust!" As her name is called, Danyelle calmly walks toward the cage, her face like a stone, full of focus. Once inside, Zoella smiles at her, but it comes across more sinister than friendly.

"So here you are the last Child of the Jade Dragon. It really is a great honor to meet you." Zoella says.

"I don't know who you are, but I am not getting good vibes from you at all, there is something about you that is not sitting well with me, had a bad breakup or something?" Danyelle asks sarcastically.

"My master was right, you are a fascinating creature. Your strength is emaculate, I can see it in your eyes. The spirit of the dragon crawls through your anatomy." Zoella says, walking slowly towards Danyelle.

"Your tattoo, what does it symbolize? It looks familiar..."  Danyelle asks. Zoella smiles once again, keeping her sinister undertone intact.

"If you must know, I represent an old but secret organization. An elite ninja clan called, The Hidden Lotus." As Danyelle listens to Zoella's revelation, she remembers seeing the mark of the Hidden Lotus in a scroll.

"I have seen your mark before, while I was training. I read this scroll, revealing all of the destructive acts of violence that the Hidden Lotus Clan have committed. You all have been busy for the past hundred years." Danyelle says.

"You are correct, we are known for eliminating our rivals. We have successfully wiped out every clan that would stand a chance against us, painted their lands with their own blood." Zoella explains, walking around Danyelle in a circle.

"I am also assuming that Danny is also with you, so that leaves me with one question... what are you two planning?" Danyelle wonders.

"Well, I won't waste your time keeping you waiting. The plan is about to be executed... now!" Danyelle wonders what Zoella is talking about and suddenly, puffs of smoke appear all around the arena and it fills the cage with fog.

"Fuck! I can't see shit!" Danyelle exclaims, trying to find out where Zoella is.

"Dani!" Vanessa shouts, trying to see through the thick fog if Dani is okay. Moments later, men and women dressed in purple and black armored suits and masks appear and they begin slaughtering the audience in attendance.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Draca asks as she hears the screams of the audience through the smoke.

"I don't know, but we can't stay here! We have to get out of here!" Asia says.

"Not without Dani!" Vanessa says with intensity.

"I'll get Danyelle out of the cage, you guys get to safety!" Kenneth says. Right before Kenneth could get in the cage, four Hidden Lotus ninjas surround the group.