Chapter 6

Song up above Starboy by The Weeknd and Daft Punk

"Martial art is a form of expression, an expression from your inner self to your hands and legs

"Martial art is a form of expression, an expression from your inner self to your hands and legs." - Donnie Yen

While in the shower room, Danyelle washes herself off while thinking about the party tonight. As the water kisses her body, she feels her hand glow with energy as the water hits her tattoo.

"Danyelle... Danyelle... do you hear me?" Danyelle looks around in the shower room, wondering who was speaking to her. However, she doesn't see anyone near her and she continues her shower. As Danyelle finishes her shower, she then hears a ringing in her ear that sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

As she holds her head, her tattoo begins to glow with great intensity. She suddenly sees a ball of green energy in front of her, hovering above the ground. Danyelle's eyes widen at the sight of this mysterious entity that's in front of her.

"What in the blue hell?" Danyelle wonders.

The green ball of energy then hovers toward Danyelle, looking her in the eyes. As her tattoo shines brighter, Danyelle can feel her body grow with energy.

"My dear dragon child, you have the key to protect all from danger. Soon, you will have to fulfill your destiny. Danyelle, the dragon cries out to be unleashed. When the time comes, you will cause a fire that will burn the darkness." Danyelle wonders what that means, looking at her tattoo glow brighter.

"What the fuck? Just what are you? Who are you?" Danyelle asks.

"You will find out soon, all will be revealed to you in time." The ball of energy disappears, leaving no trace or trail behind. Danyelle can't help but be unsettled by this mysterious force. After turning off the shower, Danyelle grabs a towel and she wraps it around her body. Meanwhile, Laura and Vanessa have their attires on for the party and they are waiting on Danyelle to finish getting ready.

Knock, knock...

"Who is that?" Laura goes to the front door and she opens it to see Draco standing in front of her, dressed in black daisy dukes with a red shirt and all white shoes.

"Hey guys, just coming by to see how everything is going," Draca says with a grin on her face.

"It's all good, so I take it you are attending the party too?" Laura says, dressed in black jeans and a black leopard print shirt.

"Yeah, figured I'd have some fun while I am here. So where is this Danyelle person? I would love to meet her." Draca grins.

"Oh, she is still getting ready. I think she will be out at any minute." Vanessa says, dressed in a gothic attire, with leather pants and a leather jacket.

"All right. This is a beautiful home! I am already jealous of you guys!" Draca looks at the many pictures of legendary warriors from the past. Danyelle then comes down in the sundress that Laura gave her and the others are amazed at her appearance.