Winters W/the Philippines P. 2

(Canada POV)
"Give me the Spratly Islands and Shoal Coast!" Oh god, Minda's at it again. "How about we give you two-thirds and we get the rest," Luz said, trying to negotiate. "No!" She yelled back, we weren't even that close and I could hear their argument.

Without warning, I felt a little hug at my side. "Kuya Canada," I smiled, he obviously just ran away from Minda. "Oh, hi, where's Saya?" I asked, generally confused, they were always together. "Oh, well she's with Japan and Greece, they're hanging out over there," he pointed over to a cliff, in front of it I was barely able to make out a few people, but nonetheless, they were playing by the water, like us.

"So Luz, do you like you Brother in law," Prussia said cheerfully, making me blush, how does he always do that? "Of course, when's the wedding?" Luz replied, making my face get even redder. "Guys, stop joking around like that!" I yelled, feeling entirely embarrassed.

(Visayas POV)
"It's nice to meet you two," I said happily, Minda always said that Japan was nice, though, me and Luz had only met him once or twice. His boyfriend also seemed nice. "Nice to meet you too," Greece said happily. We were just talking around the beachside for a while, it was fun, until a question came up.

"Who does your brother know?" That's a pretty weird question, I thought. It was strange since Japan was the one to ask it. "Um, well, he knows our Brothers, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore, he also knows someone named Brunei. There's our other brothers not related by blood, Spain, Romano, Italy, America, Canada, Mexico and France. In addition he also knows Germany, England, and Russia," I said shyly, I was proud of my brother, but there are things I don't even know about him.

"Did he know me, China, or Russia before you two lived with Spain?" He asked, the last time he was at their house was in the end nineteenth century.

(Japan POV)
I thought I saw a boy eerily similar to Maynilla. He then thought again. What if France had taken over, or the UK, or even me? It was a confusing question.

[After the end of Spanish rule, navy fleets from Britain, France, Japan, and America looked to add the Philippines as part of their dominion, though America won.]

"So, how long have you two been dating," the girl said, 100% pulling me out of my trance. "What!?"

(Germany POV)
"Come on Germany, let's play out here a little," Italy's voice exclaimed to me, how could he always be so positive? "Sure," I said, following the shorter country to the beach. We had both changed into swimming gear once we had heard of where we were. "Hello," another voice said randomly to the side, spooking me. "Gah" I yelled, then noticing it was only the Philippines, well, the boy.

"Who are you anyways?" I asked, quickly before noticing how rude it was. "Don't worry about it," he said, reading the mood easily. "I'm Luzon, or the northern Islands of the Philippines, I encompass the island of Luzon and the Islands around it. My twin sister, the one you met today, she's Visayas, she is the islands directly to the south of mine. And of course my older sister, of whom you've obviously met, is the southernmost islands, below Visayas, which is Mindanao, and the islands around it." He said, clearing it all up.

"Wait, why do you represent the Philippines now?" I asked, generally confused. "Well... after... things happened... I rose to power," he said awkwardly. "Oh, Italy, there's something you need to see," he said suddenly pulling us off to his house.