Story of the Philippines P. 3

(Philippines POV)
It was a long day, but I'm filled with energy, so why not visit someone. He was always so shy and quiet, but he was the best listener. I went over to his house still wondering about this, "Maynilla thing" wonder what that was about. All he said when I asked Russia was oh, you don't remember, I  should talk to Spain. That was it, his entire reaction.

I also thought about Germany, he was even more confusing. My sister told me that he looked like HRE, I expected slight resemblance, not this. This meeting was so confusing, not really the meeting itself, moreover the dynamics. I really want to be friends with them, but I don't want to get them mad.

I'm at my car by the time I stop thinking, noticing that I'm just standing there. Oops. I decide to visit Mexico, I haven't seen him in a while. I go into my car and drive to his house.

-1 Hour Later-
I knock on Mexico's door. I hear small footsteps coming from the other side. He then unlocks the door and lets me it. "Hermano, it's so good to see you, are you doing well," he asked quickly in a cheerful tone. I smile and nod, he's as energetic as usual. "Hey, what's going on," I ask, noticing that my accent's losing its American sound. "Come in, come in," he says quickly. I walk in and he closes the door behind us.

"How have you been, brother," he says, trying to work out his accent. "I've been good, poor, but overall okay," I say slowly, deciding to leave out the parts about the drama. "Oh, I hope you get better," he said, I shook my head, he has enough to worry about. "No, don't worry about me, my economy's growing again, but I'm worried about you," I said slowly.

Unlike him, I lost my money, but he's never had any. "If you ever need help, don't be afraid to call, Minda's going to kill me if I don't get home soon," I said sadly, wanting to stay a bit longer. "I know, she called earlier and asked if you were here, now hurry, she really needs help," he said. I sighed and turned to go home.

-Later-
"Why did you take so long," Minda yelled, almost breaking my eardrums. "Sorry it was my first day so-" I tried saying, but she cut me off. "No excuses, now fix the roof," she grabbed me and threw me at the roof. I looked to the side and noticed Saya laying on the roof knocked out. Well, another day of work.