CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

"What's up blood" K-Ci joked as Dominic did a dry laugh as K-Ci looked at me like I had two heads and so did I.

"Shit, nothing fool" Dominic converses as he dapped K-Ci up as they engaged in a few moments of handshaking that soon ended with a snap at the end.

"OhーI almost forgot, Naomi would like to carpool for the final four game at Haynesville, South CarolinaーI mean if your future husband doesn't mind that is?" K-Ci directly asked Dominic.

"Will anybody else be in the caー"

"Yeah K, I'll ride with you" I imterjected as K-Ci nodded his head in agreement to my statement.

"See ya'll later" K-Ci bids a farewell to the both of us as he soon turns on his heels and walks up the hall heading to the gym as he disappeared once he went in.

"Naomi, what's up with that?" Dominic inquired as his Bronx accent oozes out his mouth.

"What's up with what?" I asked confused on what exactly he was talking about.

"Youーagreeing to carpool with him, what he if tries to kiss you or something, I think K-Ci wants you" Dominic accusses.

"What?! K-Ci?! Come on DominicーK is just a friend, nothing more, nothing less" I convinced him.

"Hmm, well it beats carpooling with Dumbo then it's whatever but if that skinny ass muthafucka touch you then tell me and I will beat hiー" Dominic soon stops once I press my index finger against his lips, silencing him.

"Dominic, there is absolutely nothing to worry aboutーokay?" I reassured him as I felt his warm tongue licked my finger as he placed my whole finger inside his mouth as I shivered in weird delight from it.

"Stop" I whined as I laughed at him as he took my finger out his mouth as I wiped his saliva on his shirt.

"You're so nasty" I told him.

"That's what I wanna be, baby" He leans down and whispers into my ear as it sends a chill down my spine.

"Are you still coming to the bonfire after the game is over with? And did you ask your aunt can you spend the night with me in the hotel?" Dominic bombarded me with questions.

"Yes and I told her I will be spending the night with Roxie and Lola at the hotel as a coverup because if she found out I am in a hotel room all alone with a boy is when my face will end up on the back of a milk carton" I informed Dominic.

"Nice cover up and your Aunt always mean mug me" Dominic grumbled as I chuckled.

"Yeah, she is usually very friendly and very flamboyant but nonetheless she has been giving you a hard time but loves K-Ci to death like they are very congruous with one another" I laughed as Dominic rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" Dominic pouted as I pinched both of his cheeks as he looks at me funny as I grin widely at him.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

DOMINIC?

K-CI?

NAOMI CONFLICTING
THOUGHTS OF
K-CI AND DOMINIC?

A STORM
IS COMING
GUYS...