King of The Woods (namjoon)

RaW
A/n
Took me long
📌
Humans go insane when it comes to love. We will fall in love with almost anything. We ended up being that desperate. Like the books and movies about falling in love with vampires, mermaids or even a ghost. All these things are non existent! This is why I will never fall in love EVER. That's why I have namjoon with me. He's my 'boyfriend' well not really he's just my best friend since birth. I asked him to pretend to be my boyfriend to warn off other guys. Of cores that doesn't always work because namjoon's looks are too innocent but he is still very violent. He once almost got arrested for beating up a guy till he was passed out. Luckily there was a great reason for his violence, the man tried to take things to far with me. Thank God that namjoon was there or else who knows what would have happened. Anyway today I have a whole day planed with namjoon. He has something important to tell me and that he needs to be with me the whole day. Which gets me a bit worried. My thoughts where interrupted by a knock at my door. I quickly got up and answered the door. "You ready?" namjoon said while standing at the other end of the door. " Yeah let's go"
---------------------------------------
We spent the whole day at the mall just buying clothes and stopping by at the food court a few times. "Hey it's getting late and I want to take you some where so we can watch the sun set" we walked to the car and organized our stuff. The sun was setting as namjoon drove to our next and 'last' destination as namjoon said. I see we are deep in some wood. It got darker ever mile we drove in further. "Hey where are we going? You know my parents will flip if I get home late, especially when I'm alone with a boy!" Namjoon chuckled. "Stop worrying I asked then before we came" "wow, you sure have everything planned out?" Namjoon continued smiling and kept his eyes on the road. We finally made it on top of the tallest hill in the city. The scenery was breathe taking. "Wow! You come here a lot and don't bring me along! Shame on you, ha" "because, I wasn't sure if you were the one..." Namjoon whispered quietly. I turned to face him. "What do you mean?" The one?" Namjoon sighed. "What if I told you that I am not... Like your kind?" "What do you mean by my kind? Like my race?" Namjoon smirked "not exactly but something almost..... Fictional?" "Ha. What do you mean? Is this a prank?" "No. I came to tell you that you are my... mate" what the heck? Mate? " you mean... Like... Soul mate?" Namjoon chuckled deeply. "Look I'm a werewolf. And your my mate" "what! Ok this is not ok namjoon stop messing with me!" My heart started racing and I felt a sharp pain. "Are you ok?" Namjoon reached out to hold me but I quickly backed away. "Don't you dare touch me." Namjoon let out a dog like whine. "Please don't push me away. It will only make you hurt more." I shut my eyes and cluched my chest as the pain deepened. "What do you mean by that?" "I mean if you reject me as your mate you will become extremely ill for the next few months or even die" why? Because we have a strong bond "what was that?" "I can also read your mind" "please stop hurting me" namjoon sighed "I can't. You have the choice. You either stay with me and become my queen or die"
My pain suddenly went away and I looked up at Namjoon. "My choice is......"

"Till death do us apart"