Devil pt.2 (Jimin)

It's been 3 months and i haven't seen jimin since we last made the deal. Which scares me but life has been fine i now perform with my group and we are currently touring. Im now in my dressing room admiring my outfit for tonight but was soon interrupted. "Hey sis do you need anything?" i looked up and see my sister. I cant help but feel sad when ever i look at her. She desrved it but the good thing is thay jimin kept his promise and life has done her well. She has now become our tour manager. "No just have a seat with me." she smiled and sat next to me. "I just can't tell you how proud i am of you sis." i looked at her. Does she really? "Really?" she looked away from me. "Of course. Sure i would love to be in your spot but i would never do anything to take that away from you. I'm not a heartless, self centered person. I'm still very happy that you are." my heart ached. Why did she say that. 'you wanted it this way. Why are you having second thoughts honey?' i quickly got up. I haven't heard that voice in a while. "Are okay" "yes but i just need to be alone" i picked her up and pushed her out and locked the door. 'long time no see sweetie' "Don't calling me that" i sat back down and he suddenly appeared. "Why? Your mine after all" "i want to undo my wish" jimin smirked. "Well i can.... But that would mean that you have to make me another offering" i looked at jimin. I know what he wants but im to scared to agree to it. "You know it's going to happen sooner or later. You do remember our first deal?" i gulped. He's right. "Ok I'll go with you..... And I'll be your bride" jimin stood up "you sure do know how to bent a man arm." "just make it happen!....please" jimin smiled and snapped his fingers. I closed my eyes as he did that and slowly opened them again. I looked around and i was back in the forest with my old clothes and the fliers for my sisters concert. "YOU DID IT!" i jumped up and hugged jimin. "Thank you" "no thank you. My wife"

A/n
BAD ENDING SORRY GUYS!!!!!!