Jimin (Devil)

A/N
I was very inspired by kpop_weirdo_heremention a user mention a user
If you like storys like this please go read her books

It was a cold winter night when Ri-jin went out to put up posters for her older sister's new and up coming girl group. Ri-Jin had been out for the past 5 hours just walking around the local parks around the cities not that she wanted too. Deep down Ri-Jin had envied her older sister. What ever Ri-Jin did her sister hyuna always did it better. Ri-Jin sighed and she walked up to the last park. It was alone and dark with only the parks light barely shining. Her feets ached so she stopped. Ri-Jin sighed "i wish the tables would turn and hyuna was the one doing this for me while i preformed infront of all thoes people" suddenly a creek could be hear. It sounded like the creeks of old wood that came from a distant. Ri-jin shot up "who's there?" no answer. "You better answer or else!?" all of a sudden wind rapidly blow and gave her chills. "Be careful what you wish for" Ri-jin jumped and looked all over the place but no one was there. She then began to run as far as her feet could take her. She finally came to a stop infront of an abandoned old dirty wooden brige with an chained sign that read 'do not enter'. "What the hell was that!" the wind blow again. "Do you really wish for your sister to be here? Doing your job while your on stage singing your ass off?" Ri-jin backed away looking at her surround. She couldn't see anyone. Her legs finally hit a tree stomp and she fell. "Who's there? Show yourself!" a menacing laugh came out and echoed thought out the park. "Who am i? I'm know by many names.Which one should i tell you?" Ri-jin picked herself up and stayed in place "what name do you preferred to be called?" a figuer began to come out of the woods. A man in an all black suit came out. He had bright orange hair and dark piercing brown eyes. "By you.... I'd like for you to call me jimin" the man still continued walking to her. She carefully watched as jimin came walking slowly towards her. She began to noticed how unrealistic this man looked as he walked closer to her. Perfect skin, fluffy shine hair, plump lips, and nice figure. This man was just breath taking. "So jimin you said something about my situation" jimin smirked "i want to make you a deal" ri-jin gave jimin a confused look. "What deal?" jimin backed up a little and smiled while putting a hand on his head. "Well a deal in which you become the singer and your sister the helper? Was i not clear enough before?" "how?" jimin turned his back and walked away a little which caused Ri-jin to follow behind him. Jimin stopped and so did Ri-jin he then turned his heels and walked around her "well i can't tell you until you accept the deal" Ri-jin thought for a moment if she accepts then she could finally live off her dream with out hyuna coming in to ruin it. After a while of debating she finally made up her mind. "Ok i accept" jimin turned and snapped his fingers. Ri-jin was still standing in the park but was now wearing better clothes. She immediately smiled but it was soon wiped away "Will she get hurt?" jimin smirked again. "I promise she won't get hurt.....under one condition." the girl gulped "w..what?" jimin pushed her until her back hit against a tree. "You become mine"