Chapter 11

Dan put Phil's small lion in his mouth and peered at the camera. Phil laughed. "Why do you always make cat whiskers on your face?"

They took a few seconds to draw cat whiskers on each other's faces. Phil would edit that out before he uploaded the video. Laughing, Phil said, "It tickles!" the whole time Dan swiped the Sharpie across his face.

While Phil drew Dan's on, Dan complained, "This putrid scent will make me lose brain cells." He continued complaining until shut him up with a small peck on the lips. "Edit that bit out," Dan said as he finished. Phil nodded.

The two meowed into the camera, showing off their cat whiskers.

"What does a giraffe sound like?" Dan asked, looking off the paper in his hands. Phil made a strangled, cracking, gasping noise. Dan laughed and commented, "With you, every animal makes that noise."

They spent a few moments saying "zebra" in both British and American accents. Dan said the American accent sounded strange.

Dan picked up the paper with the questions on it again. "Would you rather lose your leg or your nose?"

"Nose, definitely."

"You would look so weird without a nose."

"I would look like Voldemort," Phil said, pinching his nose against his face as he leaned toward the camera.

"I would bang Voldemort," Dan said and glanced at Phil.

Dan asked Phil "Ninja or pirate?"

"Ninja," Phil said.

Dan leaned close to the camera and said, "I am naked right now." From somewhere behind him, Phil made a moaning noise at that. Dan laughed while looking at the beautiful boy who amused him so much.

"Would you eat ham everyday for the rest of your life if you got one million pounds for everyday you lived?" Dan inquired.

"Yes." Dan looked at Phil as if he were going insane. "I'd probably die of ham poisoning, though." The boys repeated the word "ham" over and over again.

"Who was your first love?"

"Your mum."

"May I stroke your glabella?" Dan asked, confused.

"What's a glabella?" Phil's eyebrows knit together.  "Let's look it up."

They looked up what a glabella was on Dan's laptop and came across a diagram.

"Show the diagram to the camera," Phil told Dan.

Dan held his laptop up the camera. "Oh, yes, Phil. I bet they really like the diagram they can't see."

Phil giggled. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." Dan only grinned and shook his head at Phil's childishness.

Dan picked up the tiny lion stuffed animal that had been in his mouth when they had first started filming the video. Phil kissed it while his boyfriend held it.

"I'm a man now!" Phil said in quite an ironically childish manner.

"Yeah, he is!" Dan laughed. Phil pulled out a box with a cordless hammer drill in it.

"Look how manly it is!" He held it up so the camera could film it.

"Yes, Phil. It's very manly."

Phil sarcastically did bicep curls with a very small weight in his right hand. The boys started rolling over with laughter, finding themselves unable to stop. Phil rolled over to find himself on top of Dan, looking at him with more love in his eyes than Dan thought possible. He suspected his eyes didn't do justice to what Phil felt for him. Dan placed his hand on the back of Phil's neck and pushed their mouths together in a long kiss. Dan ran his hands through the hair at the base of Phil's neck and Phil traced the carpet around their bodies. Pulling away breathlessly, Phil said, "Maybe we should finish the video."

"Yeah," Dan breathed heavily and blushed.

They spoke multiple phrases in French.

"Je mange le petite infante," One of them said. The other turned and laughed.

They left Phil's room for a few minutes while Dan messed around on the cross trainer.

"I'm filming," Phil said with a laugh as he pointed the camera in Dan's direction. Dan laughed.

"Are you really?"

"Yes."

They went back to Phil's room and quacked. Just quacked. Like ducks. They quacked like ducks.

"How do rabbits get protein?" Dan asked.

"By eating lots of meat," Phil replied simply. Dan smiled at him.

"Should I even bother asking about your feet?" Dan said exasperatedly.

Instead of saying anything, Phil lifted his feet in front of the camera. "I guess that answers that question," He said when he put his feets down. Dan laughed hysterically.

Dan asked, "What would your warning label say if you came with one?"

Phil made his best intimidating look. "Danger," he said in a deep voice.

Dan laughed. "If that isn't the cutest thing."

Phil swatted at his shoulder. "Hey! I'm dangerous. I'll show you."

"Please do," Dan said with a wink. Phil blushed uncomfortably, making Dan laugh in amusement.

"Would you have a threesome with your lion and Hannah Montana?"

"I would rather not answer  that question," Phil laughed and tucked himself into Dan's chest.

Dan crumpled a picture of Hannah Montana and put it in his mouth, like many other things over the course of the video.

Skipping to the next question, "Do you have eyelashes?" He asked.

"No."

"What was your first word, Phil?" Dan asked.

"Light," Phil answered.

"Hm," Dan said. "Maybe it's because you are light."

Phil blushed. "I'm editing that bit out."

"This was the most fun I've ever had," Dan said. Phil tackled him right after he finished his sentence, laughing.

The got up and awkwardly formed their hands into the shapes of hearts. "Bye, everyone," they said.

"God, this is so cheesy," Phil said, putting his hands down.

Dan laughed. "It's supposed to be cheesy."

Right before they turned off the camera, Dan pretended to lick the screen.

"Gross!" Phil giggled, turning off the camera.

"Was this really the most fun you've ever had?" Phil asked Dan with his arms wrapped around the other boy's neck.

"Of course," Dan said and kissed Phil softly. "Any moment spent with you is the most fun I've ever had."

Word count: 980

Obviously, this is based off of PINOF 1.  Again, obviously none of these ideas are mine.