And like always, luck was never on my side. It felt like déjà vu — instead of dropping a tampon, a packet of MnMs' fell to the ground. It's sound echoed through your the shop, and at the corner of my eye I noticed Gavin lifting his head up from his phone.

Every thing flew by so quickly that the next thing I knew, Jeremy pulled me by my waist and placed his lips on mine.

I felt him smirking against my lips as I cursed mentally at how he took advantage of this entire situation to steal a kiss. Placing a finger under my chin, he deepened the kiss passionately but I responded in kissing him back in anger.

So this was his back up plan all along? How sneaky of him.

"Oi pick up those snacks!!" Gavin shouted over to us, clearly unaware of who he was actually talking to.

Jeremy's right hand left my waist, and at the corner of my eye is saw how he raised his middle finger at Gavin while still having his lips on mine.

I couldn't help but grin with amusement. Gavin muttered something along the lines 'PDA couples' before looking back down at his phone.

Breaking the kiss with a soft look in his eyes, his lips brushed across mine as he spoke.

"One point for Jeremy, zero for Skylar." He smirked with arrogance. Scrunching up my nose, I folded my arms over my chest challengingly.

"So this is a game now?"

"Yup, the person who can steal the most kisses and leave the other flustered or speechless is the winner, but if you're not up to it then..." he trailed before I interrupted.

"Count me in, Lockhart and prepare to lose." I never backed out of a challenge.

Smiling in accomplishment, he leaned towards my ear.

"You might want to take a moment to cool down, you seem a little flustered...from the kiss I suppose" he had a smug look on his lips as I glared at him.

It was true, I felt goosebumps dance across my skin as he spoke and my cheeks felt hot after that unexpected kiss. But I was hell bent on winning this, we were both competitive people so this game was going to be unpredictable.

Dragging me towards the cashier, my eyes widened in fear. What was he planning next? He slid our snacks towards Gavin, and I swear my heart stopped.

Gavin looked up from his phone and stared at both of us with his mouth ajar.

"Aren't you...the girl who stole from the shop?...and aren't you...Jeremy?" He squinted his eyes, trying to recollect.

"Sorry, I think you got the wrong person. My girlfriend never stole anything except my heart of course." He was leaning for a kiss but I turned away and stepped aside.

Was I hearing it right? Did he call me his girlfriend?

"You must have been dreaming sir, could we have our snacks?" I reinforced with a tight smile.

"Darn, I knew I was dreaming! I mean the guy I saw looked like a bloody angel which fell from heaven!" He muttered as he scanned the snacks. His comment caused Jeremy to have some major ego boost, I could feel it radiating off him.

Sighing in annoyance, I carried the snacks out of the shop before heaving a sigh of relief.

"Never knew I looked—" Jeremy begin but I interrupted.

"Don't even start Jeremy." I punched his arm.

"What was that for? Damn, you punch like a man." He rubbed his sore arm.

"You get that for banging one of the most cheesy lines! Seriously, steal my heart?!" I cried out.

"Wait so that punch wasn't for calling you my girlfriend?" He casted me a surprised look.

Pausing , I got into the car and looked over at him.

"Maybe I like that label..."

==========
🙌OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK🙌 OF THIS CHAPTER? I LOVE GAVIN, HE'S SO STUPID SOMETIMES!
Tell me what you think by commenting!! 😹

💸Celine💸