Does he mean, that Jennie saw me?  No, Jennie got it wrong! We never kissed, Samantha was just blowing on my eye since there's a dust on it. I should explain. I grabbed my jacket and headed quickly to Jennie's place, but when I arrived, there's no one home.

"Where is she?", I asked to myself but I noticed a car that just turned left.

I had the urge to follow it and I did. I just followed it until it stopped on a mall. The car parked I saw Mark getting out, but looks like he's not alone, he's with Jennie. I admit, I feel sad and jealous. Sad because she didn't let me explain, and jealous because he's with another man. I followed everywhere they went and I'm so pissed off right now, she's laughing and it's irritating me because that guy ain't me.

I followed them, even in a restaurant. But before they could enter, Jennie looks like she's going somewhere and left Mark in front of the restaurant. This is my chance! I have to explain to her. I followed her and she's heading to the restroom, I waited until she finished, and when she's already out, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the parking area.

"Taehyung? Let me go!", She's trying to fight but I won't let her.

I'm not letting go.

"Taehyung! Let me go!", She shouted and when I arrived at my car, I leaned her body there , and faced her to me.

"Jennie, you misunderstand what you saw", I said and she looked down.

"Baby, please listen to me", I said softly and pressed our foreheads together.

"Samantha was just helping me since I got dirt in my eye. So it looks like we're kissing but we aren't. You know I can't cheat on you. I love you and Taemin, you're more than enough for me. JenJen, please", I whispered and put my hands on her waist.

"Please talk to me", I begged when she was just silent the whole time, is she really that mad?

"Just stop Taehyung! Please stop taking me for a fool! I know what I saw!", she shouted and I sighed.

"What I said is true Jennie! I swear to God I can't cheat on you. Heck! I even begged God just to be with you again!", I confessed but she doesn't seem fazed.

"Then what about the other day? Why are you at the mall with her?", she asked and I closed my eyes tight.

"I really had something to do that day. Jin hyung ordered me and Namjoon hyung to have a grocery since we're having a general cleaning at the dorm, he said he couldn't entrust the both of us, he asked us to buy groceries", I remembered that Jin hyung really pushed us out that time.

"And we just accidentally bumped into Samantha who was buying a few beauty products. Since the line for the counter was too long, she just asked us to punch her products since she's in a hurry. Then we notice that she isn't around and Namjoon hyung ordered me to find her, and that happened. You misunderstood", I explained and I noticed she finally let her guard down.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I should've trusted you. Because of thatnTaemin", she paused, what about Taemin.

"Taemin? Why, what happened?", I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing. That was nothing", she immediately replied.

I feel she's hiding something from me, but I have a bad feeling about it.

"So, am I forgiven?", I asked and she nodded.

"You think Samantha kissed me right? How about you judge if this lips really touched others?", I tried to tease but she tried to walk away.

"Not so fast my queen. You made me wait for days because you're jealous, how about you pay me back?", I grinned and she blushed again.

"Taehyung, Mark's waiting for---", I didn't let her finish and kissed her.

I cupped her cheeks as I close my eyes to deepen the kiss. I really miss her, all of her. When we run out of breath, I hugged her.

"I'll let Mark borrow you for the meantime, but you'll come back to me right?", I asked and she nodded.

"Good girl! Now go, before Mark turns into a statue", I said and pecked her lips one more time before letting her go.

She waved at me and I waved back. When she's out of sight, I sighed. I really feel that she's hiding something from me, but what is it?