25. She's Caused a Fight.

I decided to update faster, because when school starts, it might tale a while. Term 2 if full of tests and camping and - it might take a whole month to update again. It's shorter than usual.. Sorry Okay...

AND THERE IS GIF ON THE SIDE TO REMIND YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL NATHANIEL IS!

AND ITS NILS BUTLER, I CHANGED THE CAST :) I MEAN, ITS NILS

QOTC winners
1. _angie20 (Dylan O'Brien)
2. Stelena_99 (Paul wesley)
3. ISPEAKWHALEDOH (Andy Sixx- He's so hot)
4. DJMILLZ01 (Henry Cavill)
5. DevTheWeirdo (Shawn Mendes)

So many of you chose 5sos boys or viners or Dylan :)

Cool answers guys! I would choose Liam Hemsworth, Lewi Morgan or Dylan O'Brien. It's really hard to choose one.

QOTC: If you could live in a book for the rest of your life, which book would you choose? You would replace the main character and become him/her.

Chapter 25

NATHANIEL'S POV

(Rewind to morning after party)

I remembered last night as soon as I woke up. Forcing the memories away, I jumped out of my bed and left my dorm for some breakfast. My stomach grumbled, as if ordering me to get to the cafeteria faster.

Many people were hanging around in the cafeteria, waiting for breakfast on a Saturday morning. That was probably the best thing about this school, by far. Food was available 24/7. It's a part of the payment.

I collected a tray and tongs, before throwing on all the stuff I felt like eating. I was headed for an empty table when a hand fell on my shoulder.

"Hey dude, have you seen Abbie?" I turned around and saw Dylan standing there, a concerned frown on his face.

"No, sorry mate" I shrugged. She's probably at Jesse's. He nodded and walked away, taking his phone out of his pockets. Continuing on to the empty table, I merely glanced at my old table.

Why couldn't I sit with the populars anymore? I wandered. Something changed. I guess between spending time with Abigail and Brayden, I'd forgotten my old clique.

"Heyyy" uttered the voice that made me lose my appetite. I dropped the slice of toast I was about to bite and glanced up at Tessa. Ignoring her was hard when she ogled my every move. Giving up, I slid aside my tray and looked up at her, crossing my hands on the desk and laying my head on my arms.

"What?"

"So, I heard what happened last night" she started. Reaching out, she placed a hand on my arm, meaning for it to be comforting.

"Oh yeah? What did you hear?"

"Told you Abigail like Jesse. Sorry you had your heart crushed just l-" I butted in before she continued

"Who said anything about my heart being crushed?" I defended, glaring at her. Her brown eyes blinked innocently and I rolled my eyes. "The point is, she's not mine. She can be with whoever" I sighed, and went back to my previous position.

"Oh, then are you willing to go to the dance with me?" She asked challengingly. To be real, I wanted to threaten her just because even suggested that idea. But I knew she was challenging me to prove I had no feelings for Abigail. So I sat up and smirked.

"Fine. How about I throw in a date on Sunday too?" I asked, well more like challenged right back. To be honest, it felt wrong, horribly wrong. First of all, Tessa annoys me to no ends, especially because of how she perceives Abbie. I see the way she always glares at her. Secondly, a huge part of me knew this would disappoint Abbie.