14. She's Broken Bones

So do you guys want Nate and Abigail or Jesse and Abigail or Dale and Abigail to end up together?

Next Update on MONDAY

Shoutouts:

Belieber_99,
Rainbowmnm15, Midge060, JessPatMartin, jodiemully01, leslie1Dwife, JenBis, panamal, xxlollygurlxx , Div023, drohatgi, Ayleennn_, mandyjanae, abigaildelriegso, auzrastorm, britneyspearslove, DeelahrahIsMeeh, IngridAguilar5, jemilovaticevelyn7, naominggs, taylormendez, ilovetoread560, Tay_TayRoCkzZ, myday98, Blackmt64, a_botjer, messjess, chocolateoranges, nutella_is_chocoLAE, AmericanIdiot01, DMAM513, Dany2112, Lunas_Wolves, cecymilan, infiniteloops, louislalala123, amyb1990, secretlyabookworm, Latina_chicka123, foreverlove140, kaya17, Oo_Beyonce,

From next week, only my top 5 comments get shouts + new fans. ^^That took half an hour.

Oh wait, you guys don't know who Dale is yet.

Well, read on!

Chapter 14

"I'm looking for Nathaniel Reece" I said to the policeman sipping on coffee, trying to sound polite and not at all pissed off. He put down his coffee and typed somethings into his computer before looking back up at me.

"Second level, Mam" he grunted and I gave him a silent thanks.
I walked down an aisle of convicted men, who stared at me lustfully, like I was a gourmet meal in a town of poverty. I shivered and tried to ignore the gazes as I started rushing down the aisle to reach the elevator. Pressing the button for up, I sighed in content when the door closed, no longer having to be eyed by creepy men.

I walked up to the table and asked for Nate again.

"Are you his girlfriend Abigail?" he questioned. My eyes widened when I was referred to as his 'girlfriend', but I nodded anyways. He lead me into a room and made me sign some papers. He read over my filled in forms and seemed satisfied. "Are you aware to why he was taken in?" I shook my head. "He was speeding, didn't stop when told to, and when he did after being forced to, he started swearing at the officers." I nodded.

"He can be an idiot. I apologise on his behalf" I added, pissed at his stupidity. Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut and accept a ticket, instead of having me drive down to the police station in the middle of the night? "Can I free him now?" I asked after the long silence, the policeman responding with a nod. I quietly followed him up a flight of stairs until we reached a cell, which held an agitated looking Nate and a chubby blonde man covered with tattoos and piercings.

"Mr Reece, your girlfriend is here" the policeman said, unlocking the cell. Nate's head shot up and he jolted out of the cell faster than I could blink. He engulfed me in his arms, squeezing me tightly.

"I'm so glad to see you" he sighed into my ear. "I had to introduce you as my girlfriend, because they said only family or significant others can release me" I awkwardly patted his back, unsure of what to do. The old, blonde man winked at me, suggestively wiggling his tongue. The policeman didn't seem to notice as he was walking away, but Nate did when he turned around.

"Fuck you" he scowled at the pedophilic man , flipping him the bird before grabbing my arm and dragging me away.

"Not my fault your girlfriend looks like a sex bomb" The man shouted as we walked away. I feel harassed.

"He tried to convince me into anal" he said, shivering at the memory. I laughed.

"That's what you get for getting your self in prison" I retorted, walking down the stairs behind him, and out of the police station.

"I didn't do anything that bad" he grumbled.

"Next time, just shut up an take the speeding ticket" When we finally arrived in the car park, I fished the keys out of my pocket and got into my car, Nate reluctantly sitting in the passenger's seat. "So, where are we going?"

"The policeman said they drove my car back to school, so I guess you'll have to drive me" Nathaniel sighed. I shook my head.

"Dammit Nathaniel, do you not realise it's too late at night for us to be going anywhere? What do you need to do anyways?"

"I have to see Brayden" he grumbled, playing with his fingers. My eyes widened. Brayden seemed so important to Nathaniel.

"Fine, but only if I get to come too" Nathaniel shook his head.

"No, I can go alone" he said desperately. But of course, I'm adamant.

"My car, my rules"

**

After a lot of persuasion, he finally, very grumpily, agreed.

He was mute and fidgety throughout the whole drive. He sat in the driver's seat, taking abrupt turns which made my heart leap and hold onto my seat just a little bit tighter. His grip on the wheel was so strong, I could visibly see his knuckles turning white. This is the second time I've been in a car with Nate, and both times, I've been afraid of dying.

"Nathaniel" I cautiously said when he sped past a stop sign, causing us to get honked by other angry drivers. "Nate slow down" I tried again. He didn't seem to take any notice of me.

Reminder: Never ever get in a car with a pissed off Nate

I was silently praying to god to save my soul. In the distance, I could see a truck speeding down the street and at the same moment, our car swerved. It was like I was back with my dad, him attempting to kill us both. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I shrieked as our car flipped.

**

"The truck was in the wrong lane?"

"Yes. So I swerved out of the way, causing our car to flip."

"And Ms Abigail Antonias is your...?"

"Best Friend" I could hear the voices around me. I blinked my eyes open, trying to adjust to the blaring lights. A strong ache in my lower abdomen, and looked down to see my right leg in a cast, as well as a bandage covering a proportion of my left arm. The strong scent of antiseptic hit my nostrils and I cringed away. Music hummed from the small radio beside me as I looked around.

"I'm sorry, but Mr Antonias was under a lot of drugs and alcohol when he was driving, so the accident had a bigger effect on him. He has passed away. Again I'm terribly sorry for your husband's death" And I watched as my mother's eyes remained emotionless and lost.

Death. The word was always a scary word, I thought. But in this case, I felt relief. Is it wrong to feel relieved when your father dies? Probably, but no father is better than a sorry excuse of a father.

It's the second time my right leg has been broken from a car accident. I slowly turned my head to see Dildo texting someone and Riley sleeping on Lola's shoulder.

"When can I see her?" Nate's voice seeped through the walls. I'm angry at him. For being such a selfish bastard.

"Hey Dildo" I managed to croak out through my dry throat. His head shot up and he quickly strode over to me, embracing me in his arms.

"I was so worried" he breathed. Lola smiled at me, wiping away tears.

"Abiga" Nathaniel said, opening the door, but didn't get to finish because Dylan had stomped across the room and pushed Nate up against a wall by the scruff of his shirt, taking him by surprise"

"Tell me you weren't speeding" he ground out. Nate's face stayed emotionless "Tell me you weren't purposefully going that fast. Tell me!!" He shouted, causing me to flinch. Nate looked guilty as Dylan roughly let go of him. "I nearly lost my sister once in a car crash. She nearly died that time. I don't want another dickhead to come along and kill her this time. Once was enough!" He yelled before stomping out the door.

Lola had tears rolling down her face and Riley stayed sombre as he gave me a small nod and followed Dylan out. Lola stood up and walked up beside me, grasping my hand.

"You were out for two days" she whispered, and I wiped away some tears from my eyes "They said you could possibly be in a coma" she choked out. "Mum couldn't come. She was in the middle of a business trip in Tokyo. She said sorry" I just nodded and Lola gave me a hug and left the room. Leaving me and Nathaniel alone.

"You know I'm sor.." He started.

"Save it." I snapped. "Go see whoever Brayden is. It was because of him I was ever in the car. Just wanted to be there for a friend, but you're definitely no friend. Leave me alone. It's your fault I'm in a cast." I said a bit too harshly. His eyes widened but he turned his expression sombre. He stood up hastily, his hands tightly enclosed into fists as he stomped out of the room.

**

I was surprised when I saw my next two guests a few days later.

Rikki and some handsome guy.

"Hey" I smiled, sitting up and turning off Disney channel on the small Tv.

"Hey Abigail. This is my older brother, Dale. He had to come. My car is broken." Dale smirked at me and sat down on a chair.

"Hey, how's the casted leg?" Dale asked, and I just nodded in response.

"So Rikki, who were you in the closet with?" I asked Rikki, catching her off guard. She blushed and dismissed it.

"No one"

"You know I will find out" I said slyly. Rikki sat down beside me and for hours, we just talked before she finally had to go home. The twins and Jesse also visited me the next day and siblings frequently came too.

But there wasn't another visit from Nathaniel. And I was slightly disappointed.

**

I still had a mega cast around my right leg, but luckily, I was back in my dorm. I limped around, making some hot chocolate when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it read 'Blocked'. Unsure, I picked it up anyways.

"Hello?"

"Nathaniel is mine. Back off, bitch" said a feminine voice before the call ended. I felt a bit shaken up as I put my phone away. That night as I fell asleep, I just felt like something was missing from my bed an it felt empty.

As I drifted off, I thought about the phone call. And the voice seemed so familiar.

A/N

Did you guys find this boring? Truth!

Who do you think the caller was? Thoughts on Natigail? (I forgot you suggested that ship name, but good job!) Rikki's secret lover will be revealed next chapter!! Dale isn't actually a big character in this story, but he might pop up again.

Song: Light Em' Up - Fall Out Boy

Tv Show/ Book : !!INSURGENT!!! So Good! (Divergent #2) Tv: Sleepy Hollow S01E03- Sandman is creepy. I love Icabot. He is so sweet and funny!

Movie: Grown Ups (I really want to watch the send one)