12. She's at the Nurse's Office

❤️Tis' time to update. Tad bit early. But first, I shall pass on my shoutouts:

avisundar, TamaraMicevska, katiehd, tinarauhlsok, britneyspearslove, SatinRivers, nialllovefood13, HannaConnelly, adorkable321, messjess, DianeCorporan

Next Update : THURSDAY. Since it's the spring holidays and there's no school.

Enjoy, you lovely humans!

Don't forget to vote, comment & fan. xooxox

Chapter 12

"That's him" she muttered, pointing at a boy slightly taller than me. He turned around as if sensing us, and something seemed unsettlingly familiar about his features. I took in his looks, and I have got to say, no wonder my naive sister gave her virginity to him. He was one hot kid, even though he was 15, like my sister.

"What was his name again?" I asked Lola, who was fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

"Jaden Freeman" It was then that the puzzle pieces clicked into place. Jesse's last name was Freeman and the boy looked very much like Jesse. I ruffled my hair and squared my shoulders before threateningly stomping over to Jaden.

"Hey you!" I shouted out, effectively causing all their heads to turn my way. Jaden wore a smirk, which seemed to give off a egotistical and jerkish feeling, very opposite to his brother's aura. Well, at least I think Jesse's related to him.

"Are you Jesse's brother?"

"Yes" he answered, the smirk contorting into a confused frown.

"Are you a freshman?" I shot at him.

"Yeah"

"Did you screw my sister Lola?"

"What's with the twenty questions" he responded sharply, about to turn away. But I was quicker. I gripped onto his upper arm, making him wince as he spun back around.

"Did you screw my sister, and then turn into a shitty little ignorant asshole?" I gritted out between my teeth, purposefully tightening the grip. It was obvious he was trying very hard not to let the pain be evident on his face.

"Abby I think you sho.." Lola tried stammering out, but shut up when I glared at her. Turning back to Jaden a lifted an eyebrow, awaiting an answer.

"Well, she asked for it" he said smugly. I wanted to spit something back at his face, but he was right. My sister did tell me that she willingly gave her virginity for him. I huffed and let go of his arm, feeling my head start to throb. He quickly drew his arm back and started massaging the spot I had previously had my hand gripping. I rolled my eyes.

"Just stay away from my sister. Or Else" I growled breathlessly, suddenly feeling very sick.

Whipping around, I walked off from the group of boys, feeling a headache staring to build up. "Come on" I mumbled to my sister, continuing on. Suddenly, my face came in contact with a chest, and I fell to the cold ground, clutching my head.

Go away headache, wrong timing.

I saw a hand reach down and pull me up. Looking up, I saw Nate. I was about to thank him when I remembered we were still on our ignoring basis. Ignorance was bliss, they say, but truthfully, being ignored by my partner in crime for the last week was anything but. He glared at me and shoved past me, making me feel lightheaded for a second from the impact.

Jeez, it's hot in these corridors

I thought, as I fanned myself with my hand. Confused, I started to pull my sweaty top away from my body, (which was recreating the Niagara Falls, btw) gripping onto the closest thing to me. Which coincidentally happened to be Nate's arm.