14•Modern Day Dating

Bill Denbrough

•going to water parks allll the time
•a few arguments here and there.
•playing super mario kart on the wii
•rainbow road^
• "dude mario kart b-be cheating."
• "i know, baby. come here."
•always going home to his house and sleeping right after school.
•butt grabbing.
• "d-dude stop grabbing my ass in front of my friends. that's f-fucking weird."
• "why? you do it to me all the time in school, in front of my friends, my siblings, so why can't i?"
he absolutely hates when you touch his butt
•you're really ticklish so he'll pin you down and tickle you until you can't breath.
• "b-b-b-bill! stop!"
• "look who's stuttering now!"
•hickeys all over each other's necks
•people think y'all have done the deed but really it's just been kissing and hickeys.
•listening to The Weeknd and KYLE on repeat
•lots of love 💓

Ben Hanscom

•still listen to old music.
•old movies as well.
•absolutely no arguments at all. and if it is it's a playful one.
•lots of naps.
•never really any pda or hickeys. not your type of relationship.
•you both never really let people know what goes on between you two.

Mike Hanlon

•tons of binge watching
•you get annoyed when he plays 2k more than hanging out with you
•skipped homecoming just to play 2k18
•he gets annoyed when you watch makeup or slime videos instead of paying attention to him
•you both attempt to make slime and he accidentally drinks borax thinking it was his water bottle
•he was okay because it actually was his water^
• "I'm really not waking up tomorrow y/n..."
• "mike, shut the fuck up."

Richie Tozier

•sex jokes, only worse.
•all jokes, only worse^
•his dick is actually the size he says it is.
• "oh my god, richie. finals are killing me! I just wanna jump off a cliff."
• "as long as you land on this dick."
•the love is there and it always will be.
•you don't have the same sense of humor than him, but you can definitely take and laugh at his jokes.
•if he ever gets too annoying, he'll stop.
• "I have a headache, baby. please stop talking."
• "fine. ill just go give your sister hickeys."
• "beep beep, richie!"
•sex is... interesting?
• "you like my long dick in you huh? shit's more real than the bill of rights."
• "RICHIE-"
• "what? you don't like that one?"
• "i don't like any of them!"
•so much love. and hickeys too.
•standing up to patrick and henry
• "get the fuck off my girl, hockstetter!"
• "or what? tozier?"
•having to break up a lot of fights.

Eddie Kasbrak

•he's still sort of a baby.
•ice cream‼️‼️
•kissing, sometimes hickeys.
•one time when his mom saw them on his neck she took him to the hospital and you both got the talk about sex... really awkward.
•it's hard to imagine sex between you too because of how soft and babyish he looks, but tbh y'all ain't bad.
•his voice just drops out of nowhere one day and that's when shit really hit the fan.
• "hey, y/n! we're gonna be late for school!"
• "DAMN, EDDIE. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR VOICE."
•you both get voted cutest couple in the year book.
•hand holding.
•hugs and cuddles💓🤤

Stanley Uris

•he never told anybody he was Jewish expect you, then told everybody else.
•boy's got a lil attitude
• "stan, i was literally having a conversation with him. why are you so jealous?"

•you're both polar opposites, so quite a lot of arguments occur

•you both come from different/same religions, and it makes it kinda hard.
•your parents know his dad and his dad don't like you what so ever. but his mom adores you.
• "quit being a skank and then maybe my dad will like you!"
• "quit being a pussy and then maybe my dad will like you!"
•you're both close as people though. and sometimes consider friendship being better but never actually breaking up.
•no matter what, he will always look out for you because you'll always be his baby.
• "I don't care if stan and I are taking a break! get the fuck off me, patrick!"
• "hockstetter! if you don't get your filthy god damn hands off my girl, i'm kicking your ass into next friday. and i'm nowhere near fucking around! Don't you ever put your hands on my girlfriend again!"

Beverly Marsh

•you're both tomboy af with a mixture of princess
•Victoria's Secret shopping like 25/8
•pride parades💖🏳️‍🌈
•skipping town a lot to go to festivals and shit.
•going to Coachella and having her carry you like the whole damn time.
•you both have literally gotten in an argument because she liked one direction whilst you liked 5sos.
•lowkey obsessing over boys and "what those good parts of them can do"
•basically a friendship where you kiss, hug, hold hands, have sex, do all the lovey dovey relationship stuff. but when people ask you, you both say "we don't date."
•you've actually been dating for over a year tho^
•you both adopt a cat because pussyyyyyy
•you name it dog^
•sharing clothes.
• "is that my bra?"
• "is that my underwear?"
• both in unison. "yeah."

Patrick Hockstetter

•t o x i c
•h o t
•i n t e n s e
•s w e a t y
•s t e a m y
•n a u g h t y
•d a n g e r o u s
•B A D
•hardcore pda
•one time you called him Patrick Star as an insult and he literally hit you across the face.
•you've hit him back before or hit him first.
•you both cheat on each other with other people to get back at each other.
•one time he stole you a ring and got juvenile delinquency for almost six months.
•but guess who visited, sent gifts, wrote letters, and talked on the phone with him almost every day🙂
•not you lmao^
•by the time patrick got out he was still the same, only he realized not seeing you for 6 months took a toll on him.
•and especially when he found out you were on a whole other dude.
• "who the fuck is this dude?"
• "my boyfriend. why?"
• "yeah, you fucking thought. I'm your boyfriend. get off this guys lap before i really smack you in your shit. and him too."
•then patrick turned around and got damn did you follow him like a lost puppy after that.
•you actually missed him a lot too. guys were just to take your mind off the psycho.
•but getting back to what was considered normal for you too, the sex blew you both away.
• "I fucking missed you, baby girl."
• "i missed you too, daddy."
• he'd never ever ever say it, but deep down he was in love with you. and the thought of you loving someone else made him cringe.
•whenever you did tell him you loved him tho, it made him feel warm.
• "patrick?"
• "yes, baby girl?"
• "I love you."
• "I-I know."
•your relationship summed up is Joker and Harley Quinn. Bad, dangerous, thrilling, terrifying, but the love was there.

Henry Bowers

•basically like Patrick's, only slightly less insane.
•he actually tells you he loves you.
•he does hit you, but it's never when he's taking his anger out because of something someone else did.
•if you're arguing, he'll hit you to tell you what's up and what's going down (usually him, on you if you're catching what I'm throwing 😉 )
•if something happens between him and someone else, he'll hit a wall till his knuckles are gushing blood.
•you always stitch him up and that gives him time to really focus on the things he loves about you. like your smile, or the small strand of hair that falls in front of your face when you try and focus.
•he really does live for the little things in your relationship.
•you're relationship is like an intersection in los angeles, too many things happening at once.
• "I love you, Henry."
• "god, I love you too."
•sex is not always appealing
• "why is you're fucking dick soft? I'm the only person you should be fucking."
• "god damn, shut up it takes me a minute you skank."
•he gets real jealous
• "fuck you bowers! if it's such a big deal that i can't have a conversation with my own cousin, I might as well fuck patrick hockstetter!"
• "oh hell no you won't. i'll fuck both of your asses up."

A/N
*this was just to hold y'all off while I get all these requests done. Btw, if you comment a request I won't do it because I know I'll lose it. And there👏🏼needs👏🏼to👏🏼be👏🏼a👏🏼plot
and I don't think I mentioned it yet, but I'm ok w/ writing abuse or assault in a story. I'll always put warnings for it too.