Chapter 27 Year 2 - Floo Powder and Foe

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

We arrived at the Burrow in the morning. We got out of the car and headed for the house.

"Come on. Okay, come on," Fred whispered, leading us in. "Sh! Sh! Come on."

We passed through the kitchen. I smiled when I caught Harry awing at the magic happening around him.

"Do you think it'd be all right if we had some of this?" Ron asked, staring at the plate of biscuits.

"Yeah, mum would never know," George said.

Fred, George, and Ron took one and took a bite out of it.

"You sure?" Saffron questioned, also staring at the biscuits. It looked like he wanted some.

I nudged him. "Well, it's not like Mrs. Weasley would kill you." I picked one up and nibbled on it.

He finally picked one up and began eating it.

"It's not much, but it's home," Ron commented beside Harry, who was still looking around him.

The clock chimed. The spoons of Fred, George, Ron, and mine ticked at 'home.' I smiled at the spoons, knowing I had been a part of their family, even though I wasn't blood-related.

"I think it's brilliant," Harry thought aloud at the amount of magic used in the Burrow.

We began to hear loud footsteps running down the stairs.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" Mrs. Weasley shrilled.

My eyes widened, and I hid the biscuit behind me. I gulped whatever was left of the biscuit inside my mouth to remove the evidence.

Her face relaxed when she noticed Harry. "Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear." She whipped back at us with a furious expression. "Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could have died! You could have been seen!" She sighed, staring back at Harry in a loving way. "Of course, I don't blame you, Harry dear."

"But they were starving him, mum! There were bars on his window!" Ron explained.

The rest of us nodded in agreement with Ron's statement.

"Well, you'd best hope that I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley!" She threatened.

Our eyes widened as we slowly turned to Ron.

Oh, can't help you there, Ron.

"Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast."

We all sat down at the table, and Mrs. Weasley began to serve us breakfast. Only Ginny wasn't there. She was probably still upstairs in her room.

"Here we are, Harry. Now, tuck in." Harry gladly helped himself to the breakfast that was laid out on the table. "That's it. There we go."

I smiled. It must've been a long time since Harry has a somewhat mother figure to care for him. I knew exactly what he was feeling.

There were footsteps running down the stairs. I looked up to see Ginny in front of Mrs. Weasley.

"Hi, Ginny!" I greeted.

"You're back!" She turned to Mrs. Weasley. "Mum, have you seen my jumper?"

"Yes dear, it was on the cat," Mrs. Weasley recalled.

I watched Ginny's eyes widen when she noticed Harry in the room. I grinned as I swallowed the eggs.

"Hello," Harry greeted her.