Why?????

Jess P.O.V

"I'm going for a walk." I said. "I'm coming with you." Graser told me in a very blunt, no nonsense tone. We left. "I'm sorry Graser. Only Lizzie could get the message." "It's fine I know but seriously you left me with eight kids... EIGHT!!!" I chuckled nervously. Well, they've grown nicely." I smiled at my husband. "By the way," he started. "What did you name our son and daughter? I don't remember if you told me that yet." I wasn't really expecting that, but it was something that I could answer easily. "Our daughter's name is Scarlet, and I called our son Grey." He smiled slightly. "Jessica Aphmau Phoenix Dragon Thordottir Lorde Enchanted Flame, I love you so much." "I know you do. You are my soulmate. My other half. My reason of living. You are my love, my life. You are my heart's content." He smiled wider. "And," I carried on softly. "You are the father to my ten children, their anchor to the rock that holds them down. You are my anchor as you are to my, our, kids." I watched him cover his mouth in shock at that declaration that he was my everything. My heart and soul. He brought his hand from his mouth and I could see he was trying to discreetly wipe away the tears that had become a layer of crystal film in his eyes. He brought me close to him. "You know what I think?" he whispered in my ear. "What do you think?" I whispered back to him. He didn't answer and I was confused, until he kissed me. My eyes widened and I stiffened for a split second, before I relaxed, closed my eyes, and kissed him just as passionately. I was practically melting into his arms. When we finally broke away, it was with great reluctance. We hadn't seen eachother for three years. I think we were entitled to some reluctance to separate.