Tension

A/N: I was listening to this Alan Walker song as I wrote this and almost cried...HELP!!! :)

You leaned forward a little bit, shifting the bag at your feet. You knew a lot about the Banana Bus Squad and knew not to mess with them. When you passed under the streetlights, the new found light betrayed the driver's identity. It was Marcel, or BasicallyIDoWrk. His haircut was especially clear in the shadows, and it looked sharp enough to cut through metal. He had a face of determination but it was also relaxed. The way he kept glancing around you knew it was clear that he was scanning for the police. Everyone knew about the BBS and their fancy cars, so it was clear who was inside. However, a large sum of money from the leader himself had kept them silent and they turned away. All the same, they did have a wanted thief alongside themselves, and though they had done worse, they knew that the police wouldn't hesitant to take you.

The entire ride was full of awkward silence, and you uncomfortably picked at a thread on your bag for over half an hour. You were desperate to find out where they were taking you, but before you knew it, you were drifting away into sleep. At first you dreamed of your family. The flames that trapped everything you had known. You parents, your unborn little brother, and everything you ever treasured. After a while the dream changed. You found yourself dreaming about Ohm. His beautiful face and attractive hair. Those brown eyes seemed to be open only for you. The dream was just you leaning on his shoulder and him smiling down at you. He leaned down towards you and you drew your face up...

A bump jerked you back awake and you cursed silently. It was nearly pitch-black and at first you wondered why the lights were gone. Then you realized that you were in a tunnel. Only faint yellow lights on the edge of the road guided the way, along with a weak glow. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the back of Ohm's head that was visible under the headrest. Marcel mumbled something too quiet for you to interpret. Ohm clearly heard it, and he giggled. 

When he giggled, your heart stopped. It was adorable and amazing. You wanted desperately to hear it again. You smiled: embarrassingly happy. Suddenly, where his hoodie had been, Ohm's brown eyes appeared; his face illuminated softly by the dim light. You blushed and looked away. He giggled again, and you wanted to laugh. For such professional criminals, Ohm at least knew how to laugh. You continued to stare at the interior of the car, your face red with embarrassment.

After a few more minutes, Marcel parked the car in a darkened room, next to at least ten more expensive-looking cars. He climbed out and so did Ohm. The doors were open and you followed suit. Ohm grabbed the bag from your hands and you tried to get it back. 

"Hey!" You cried. "That is mine."

"Technically it is the peoples' but now it is ours." He gave you a confused look when you almost cried.

"No," you said, fighting to not show weakness. "Everything I own is in there too." He looked at it and gently handed it back. You unzipped the middle pocket and pulled out a jacket that was folded around some things. Your mother's ring, your father's pocketknife, and a few more personal objects. You proceeded to pull out your laptop, something that you had been so proud of. After grabbing the charger and a few more small things, you grudgingly returned to bag to his grasp. When you looked back up, you found him looking at you. Rather then look away, he just smiled and nodded towards the door that Marcel had disappeared into.

"Listen," he said in his amazing voice. "They can be a bit rough but I know that you are strong. They are just going to look for weaknesses."

"Why am I here?" You asked, your head still spinning as to what was going to happen. They could do many things, but you had a feeling they weren't going to hurt you. 

He just smiled his glowing grin, pushed open the door, and gestured you in.