Angel

hae-elf

• NamJin & MinJoon •
• Soft •
• BDSM & Crossdressing •
• Tease •

______

Namjoon-ah, what are you drawing?" A soft voice from a woman in her early twenties wearing a peach colored apron approached the little kindergartener who was coloring in a certain figure that he drew in the handed piece of paper.

The little boy's eyes peered up and then looked back down at his paper with a fond smile, still scribbling inside the lines. "It's Jin." He responded rather excitedly.

"Oh~" she chuckled lightly while scanning the tampered paper, grasping the little details. What made her eyebrows pinch together was the way Namjoon drew 'Jin.' Uneven bird wings attached to the figure's back while holding the tiny hand of a little boy she presumed was Namjoon with a bright ear to ear smile.

"This Jin..." she began, "is there a reason why he has wings?"

"Yeah!" Namjoon let his crayon drop from his grip and then shifted his body towards her on his seat, "he's an angel from the sky!"

"Oh really?"

"Mhm, one day when I woke up he appeared in my room and I was so scared!" He gasped to recreate his expression from the time while covering his mouth with both his small hands. "But then he said I'm a good person, I won't hurt you and now we're friends." He finished briefly and the woman payed attention to every word.

She decided to play along, after all, Namjoon's smile was one of her favorites In the class, "Angels are known to be nice beings from heaven," she pointed her index finger up towards the sky above them, "you're very lucky to meet one Namjoon-ah." She praised while ruffling his dark black hair.

_______

Namjoon hurriedly twisted the silver knob of his door and let the door swing open, a small breeze blowing through his skin in the process. As he trotted inside he scanned the room with his small hands gripping tightly at the straps of book bag resting on his shoulders.

He blinked a couple times with knitted eyebrows when he couldn't find who he was looking for. Then suddenly he bursted into a fit of laughter when he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist and picked him up from his feet, a grunt escaped the owner of those arms as they swung around the little boy in the room. Then they tossed Namjoon gently against his singular mattress causing his back to land first on the soft blankets.

The little boy's laughter dyed down into small breathless giggles once 'Jin' hovered over his body becoming face to face. Jin's wings were spread open in view as his smile grew fondly and eyes softer at the kindergartener beneath him.

Jin's hand inched closer to Namjoon's small face in order to push away the strands of hair out of the way from the boy's round eyes. Then the angel felt two small hands squish his cheeks, pushing them together causing his lips to pucker like a fish's. A small laugh followered after from Namjoon, "Jin-Jin!"

"Joonie..." Jin's voice came out soft almost like a lullaby once Namjoon halted squishing his cheeks. The palm of his hand rested on the little boy's soft skinned cheek and leaned in closer planting a soft peck against Namjoon's lips with his own.