Hide & Seek

____

Namjoon | Seokjin | Jimin | Namjin/Minjoon

You guys remember that scene from Bon Voyage 2 where BTS go to Hawaii and they played a game called hide and go seek?

Remember that part where Namjoon spread his legs far apart on the bed, lmao

You know my ass gonna write a one shot about that so...

Enjoy!

____

It was a quick round at finding both Hoseok and Yoongi during hide and go seek. Yoongi made a lot of rusting noise whenever he tried to be 'stealthy' while Hoseok was moving around too much and didn't even stay in one spot.

Now it was the Hyung Lines turn to find the Maknae line, aka Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

To the youngsters it was funny seeing their Hyungs slowly walking around with their hands in front and legs squatted because they couldn't see from the sleeping masks they used as blindfolds.

Jungkook almost bursted out in laughter when Hoseok and Seokjin bumped into each other and started screaming 'who is this?' Or 'who's touching me?' Multiple times before realizing that it wasn't neither Jungkook or Jimin but each other.

Taehyung was almost fought my Yoongi but he was relieved that Yoongi swatted his arms a different direction-completely missing the other.

A minute passed and Yoongi was near a corner yelling at it thinking it was one of the youngsters, Hoseok was making weird high pitches noises while walking like a crab, Seokjin was on the boarded ground crawling and trying to see if he could reach out to something and Namjoon.... it seemed Namjoon gave up.

Namjoon was motioning over to the bed and as he got on the bed In all fours he turned his body around and plopped his back against the comfortable mattress. Jimin found it cute that he was laying there with a bunny sleeping mask and making 'snow angels' on the white sheets.

While Jimin was near the cameramen who were filming them play the game for a new episode of BTS Bon Voyage he noticed how Namjoon sat up on the mattress moving his head around where various noises were coming from and suddenly spread his long legs wide open.

Namjoon looked like he was in a vulnerable state and Jimin decided that it wouldn't hurt to mess around with the older.

Jimin swiftly moved his body towards the bed because he didn't want to get caught and he suddenly made a small creaking sound. The sound wasn't noticed by Namjoon nor the others because Seokjin was too busy raising his voice frustratingly cause he couldn't find any of the boys.

Jimin, without a second thought, stood in the middle of Namjoon's well toned legs and crouched. A cheeky smirk was plastered on his face and before Namjoon knew it he felt two hands wrap around his ankles,

"whoa? whoa!" The older panicked, completely confused by the whole situation.

As his ankles were gripped ahold of Namjoon shrieked when the stranger forced his legs to close together causing his thighs to create a smacking sound-his black shorts were rather revealing and loose. What shocked Namjoon's blind state even more was as his legs were closed together two strong arms wrapped around them and lifted them high in the air causing his upper body to fall back onto the mattress again, "What the?!"