Mad Dad

I was sitting on the couch, cross legged, I had my earphones in, listening to Eminem, It was loud so I didn't need to listen to Lorena and my Dad talk. Vultures by Axewound featuring Synyster Gates came on, and I grinned. It would be super loud. I tapped my fingers to the beat on my leg and the song ended and I heard Lorena trying to talk to me. I pulled my earpones out and looked at her and she repeated what she said, "Listening to you're music too loud will make you go deaf" She lectured me. I can do whatever I want, women. "That's good, so I dont have to hear you whine" I replied and she glared aswell as my dad, "Ashley, that's enough" My dad said. "Ashley that's enough" I mocked him and did a silly voice and made a face. "Go to you're room" He said. I ignored him and flicked through my phone, and he groaned. "Ashley, listen to you're dad!" Lorena raised her voice at me. "I was listening, I just chose not to answer" I said. "Ashley! Go to you're fucking room now!" my Dad shouted. "You know what you need? To take a chill pill" I remarked and my dad scoffed, "you're sarcasm is stupid" He said, and I shurgged. "You're attempt to make me go upstairs is stupid" I shot back and smirked when he only narrowed his eyes at me. I continued to annoy him and Lorena, which was funny for a while.

"Ashley, you're really pissing me off" he said through gritted teeth. I nodded, "That's the point" he groaned out of frustration and pulled his phone out. "Whatcha gonna do, call the cops?" I said, and he did a fake laugh, "I'm gonna ask Matt to come get you and take you to his, because you're fucking annoying me" He typed out a message to Matt and I laughed. "Because you can't handle me? Well good luck with the new baby" I shot and he glared at me. Matt arrived and started speaking to my Dad in the kitchen. "I can't control her dude, her moods and behaviour keeps changing and I dont know what's going on" I heard my dad say. "Take her to the doctors, get her checked out" I heard Matt said and my jaw dropped. "IM DONT HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS YOU DICK!" I shouted and stormed up to my room. How fucking dare he say that. Just because my moods change, and my behaviour is different doesn't mean I have fucking mental problems and need to get checked out by a doctor. Take yourself to fucking hell. I sat in my walk in wardbrobe and drew some random stuff, anything that came to mind really. I had my iPhone on my speakers and Three Days Grace was playing. There was a knock on the door and I rolled my eyes, "FUCK OFF" I shouted to whoever it was. Instead of fucking off, they came in, It was my dad. "The fuck do you want?" I shot. He leaned up against the doorframe and sighed, "Matt's waiting for you" He said. "I'm not going to Matt's. I'm staying here" I mumbled. I didn't look up at him, so I couldn't tell what his facial expression was.

"Go see River and Val or something, or you're boyfriend, Jake" The way he said that made me so angry. I looked up and glared, "He's not my boyfriend, he's my bestfriend" I shot, and he smirked. "Bestfriend's end up fucking each other one day" He said. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never had sex, and I wont. That wouldn't happena anyway, he's gay" I glared at him. "Bet you feel stupid now" I spat. "Nope. But you're being really stupid, and stuck up" I smirked, "Like father, like daughter" He laughed. "You can fuck off now. Locations over there" I pointed to the door and he gave me a weird look. "You're acting very weird, what's going on?" He asked. I sighed annoyed. "You're acting very weird, why do you suddenly give a shit?" I shot back and he cocked an eyebrow. "I've always cared" He said, and I shook my head. "Oh yeah? Doesn't seem like it" I mumbled the last part. "Ashley, I have always cared about you. You're my daughter, obviously I care about you" He said.

"Stop lying and just leave"

"No I wont leave"

"Why? Can I not be on my own for a while?"

"I want to talk to you, I want to know what's going through you're mind and makes you act like this"

"I'll tell you when pigs can fly"

"Dont be sarcastic, Ashley"

"Well fuck off then! I dont want to be near you, I dont want to talk to you, now leave me the fuck alone!"

"Wow, Ashley calm down. He only wants to know whats going on" Matt soon came in. I glared at him, "Oh right, when the hell did you all become my fucking mom?" I shot, I was growing angrier by the minute. "Ashley, stop. Talk to Zacky, and sort this out" Matt said and I stood up and leaned against the mirror. "Sort what out? There is nothing to sort out. I dont want to talk to him, or be near him. He isn't even a father to me, he cares more about his stupid fucking fiancee and the baby. He's never payed me any attention, he never gave a single fuck about me, anyone who needs sorted out, is him!" I shouted and felt tears well up in my eyes. "this is basically just a repeat of what it was like with my mom" I mumbled and pushed past Matt, but he hooked his arm around my waist and pulled me back. I fought back to get out of his grip, but I wasn't strong enough. "Matt! Let fucking go of me!" I shouted and squirmed. My dad tried to stop me but I pushed him away. "Dont fucking touch me!"

"Ashley! Stop, calm down and talk" Matt tried to talk to me. I squirmed more and more, but nothing worked so I gave up and just stopped and cried. "I fucking hate you" I mumbled. "No you don't, you're just upset" Matt said. "No, I really fucking hate this place, I never belong anywhere, I dont belong in this fucking family, I want to stay with Gena and Jason" I said and my dad seemed annoyed at that. "No! You are not going to stay with them, you are apart of this family and I am your dad not Jason!" he shouted and I flinched. "Well fucking act like it then!" I shouted back, my voice cracking and more tears fell. Matt's arms loosened and I squirmed out of them and wrapped my arms around my knees, and sat in the corner, while my dad stood at the doorway and Matt kneeled on the ground. Matt and my dad went out to talk, and I just slumped to the ground and cried. I felt like fucking shit.

Matt's POV

The way Ashley squirmed in my arms while crying her eyes out, I couldn't help but feel sad. She's my niece and I want to do everything I can to protect her, but I know deep down inside she can protect herself. When Zacky and I stepped outside to talk, I could hear her cries from inside, and it saddened me to know that something is troubling her.

"What's happening with Ash?" I asked Zacky. She seems to hate coming over here, and whenever she is here she locks herself in her room.

"I don't know, she's always in a bad mood, and she's always snapping at Lorena" he told me. A questioning look fell on my face.

"Ashley doesn't just snap at people for no reason, I think we all know that now since Lorena made a joke about Ashley swallowing pills" I sternly said. None of us like Lorena, apart from Zacky and Johnny. The way she looks at Ashley, and the things she says to her is absolutely horrendous.

"Ashley seems to hate Lorena and I dot know why" he said, shaking his head. I gave him the 'don't be so dumb' look and he shurgged. "Ashley wants a dad, she wants you to be there for her, show that you care for her, and be on her side and show her love, but you're not doing that! She is stuck in a dark hole and she's not getting any help out of it!" I raised my voice. "Think about it Zack, really think about it. She wants a dad to care about her not hate her like her mom did" I said, then left to leave him to think about it an sort things out with Ashley.

She grew up with someone who wasn't her real dad, and a mom who didn't treat her right. Now she knows who her real dad is, and came in the care of him, it's just like he is her mom, but a male version. That is why I think she acts out like this. Her moods change too quickly, one minute she's happy and then she's snapping at people, then in a bubbly mood and then she gets depressed. It worries me a lot.

I climbed into my car and drove home to go back to Val and River. The whole way I thought about Ashley. She does certainly need help, not in a bad way. She needs to find away out of her bad thoughts, and forget about her past. Telling her this is hard because she would think, well she said, that he doesn't have mental problems. But not to come across, in her words, a dick, I think she has depression or is bipolar. I'm not entirely sure.

"Hey babe, I thought you were bringing Ash back?" Val asked as I walked in. I shook my head, "She had a sort of argument with Zacky, and she went to her room and I tried talking to her, but she wouldn't tell me what's wrong, so she started crying and I talked to Zacky to get him to, basically be the father he is supposed to be, because right now he isn't. That's why I think she acts the way she does" I told her as I sat beside her.

"Yeah, I agree with you I that. I think she doesn't get told enough that someone cares and loves her" She said, and I nodded. I thought about it and she was right. "If Zacky doesn't act or say he cares, then i'll kick his ass" I said and she giggled.