eighteen.

chapter eighteen.
- kehlani jenner

I SAID SNEAK, but sneaking into an airport is like seeing a pig fly. It's basically impossible. The security at the airports are way too high for me to be sneaking into airports.

"We can't do this, Alisha," I complained, "look at the security here."

"How are we going to get there then?" Alisha folded her arms.

"We can't do this, Alisha," I repeated.

"Can't do what?" A deep voice came from behind Alisha and I. I turned around to see a tall, buff man in a deep blue uniform, he had dark brown hair that flopped over his face.

"It's complicated, actually," Alisha said, but she explained the whole complicated situation. How I went to meet my family because I'm the real Jenner sister but someone pretended to be me and how I need to find Kris to tell her whoever is pretending to be the missing Jenner is fake.

"You're the real Jenner sister?" He asked, he folded his arms and didn't seem very convinced.

"Yes, I am," I sighed.

"I can get you a ticket if you want? There's so many spaces on the flight to America today," he explained.

Mine and Alisha's face lit up. No need to sneak into a freaking airport anymore. Like that idea would've worked anyway.

"How much would it be?" Alisha asked, pulling out her wallet.

"Probably about £700 there and back per person. You guys are last minute, that's gonna cost," he explained.

"£700?" Alisha exclaimed, "look, I don't even want to get on the plane, Sir. I just need to find Kris and tell her that the person she's with isn't the real Kehlani!"

He looked shocked and unsure of what to do. "I mean, I could get Kris and tell her someone is requesting her?"

"Could you?" Alisha was so happy, a large smile was spread across her face.

"Of course I can, just promise me one thing?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I'm really not supposed to do this. If my boss found out I'd probably be fired," he glanced around him cautiously, "I'll need to check the camera to find Kris for you. Stay here."

-

Fifteen minutes went by and there was no sign of the man at all. Alisha and I began doubting everything.

"We wasted our time, Alisha," I began to walk towards the door.

"No!" A familiar voice shouted from behind me, "don't go! She's here!"

END OF CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER - TRYING TO QUICKEN UP THE STORY A LITTLE
EVI X