eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
- kris jenner

IT WAS STRESSFUL, REALLY. I've only just realised how unprofessional it seemed and I couldn't bear to think what must be going through the girls' mind.

"You're not going to find her, Mom," Kylie said to me as she flicked through her Snapchat stories.

"There's a few left, she might be out there," I replied hopefully.

I really hope that my daughter is out there. Otherwise I'm going to have to end up basically hunting down Carla.

BANG!

"Oh my god," I said as I leaped up out of my chair and went to the door, swinging it open.

"Mrs Jenner!" Holly cried out as she jumped up out of her seat pretending to help the girl who was lying in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked Holly as she pulled out her Gold iPhone 7 Plus with one of Kylie's lip case with the blue drops and quickly dialled the emergency services.

"She passed out," a girl sat on the chair said, "I'm Alisha and that's my friend Kehlani. She's been dying to meet you, Mrs Jenner."

"Please, call me Kris," I replied to Alisha, "get them to check her out, I want to interview her as soon as possible."

"Sure thing," Holly sighed as she took off her white and red heels and sat on the floor next to the girl lying there.

"I want you to come in next, please, but give us five minutes, this has been a stressful process, as you can imagine," I said as I pointed at another girl sat on the sofa.

"No problem," she replied as I turned on my heel and closed the door behind me.

"I recognise her, I recognise both of them!" I shouted hopefully to Khloe, Kendall and Kylie.

"You do, Mom? Are they the ones who sent you the picture?" Kendall asked as she finished a small sketch on the corner of her paper.

"Yes! That's how I recognise them! Surely one of them is my genuine daughter," I said to Kendall as I sat down back into my seat and scribbled down a few notes on my sheet of paper.

"Let's just hope so. I never realised how exhausting this could be, especially for you, Mom," Khloe exclaimed as she picked up her water bottle and unscrewed the lid.

"Alright, let's bring her in," I said to Khloe as she ran to the door.

"Is she okay, Holly?" Khloe asked after opening the door.

"She's in the first aid room, she should be fine and ready to come back in about half an hour," Holly replied as she arranged a bouquet of flowers.

"You can come in now if you want," Khloe said as she looked at the girl who was patiently waiting on the sofa.

"Great," the girl said as she sprang up and followed Khloe into the room.

I knew I recognised her!

She strutted into the room and sat on the chair in front of Khloe, Kendall, Kylie and I

"Kylie, off your phone, please," I asked Kylie to receive a dirty look and a phone slam to the table.

"Okay, so, you claim you're the real Kehlani Jenner, right?" I asked the beautiful girl who was sat in front of us.

"I do, ma'am," she replied with a bright smile.

"Adoption papers?" I asked her. Her face slowly went from a smile to a frown.

She patted herself down and rooted through her bag, "I don't have them on me, I'm so sorry, but maybe I can tell you more to make you believe that I am the true Jenner?"

"Hm.." I thought about it but I couldn't bear to think that I might not find my real daughter over a couple of passive thoughts, "go on then."

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN.