nine.

CHAPTER NINE.
- kehlani jenner

"THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!" Alisha shouted down the phone.

"I'm so nervous, Alisha," I stumbled over my words a little, it normally happens when I'm really nervous, "you will be there, right?"

"Of course! They emailed me the secret location and Tawna's gonna drive us there," Alisha's eyes lit up. She was so happy for me, "what are you wearing?"

I stood up to show her my outfit and did a little twirl on the spot, smiling and giggling.

"Beautiful!" Alisha exclaimed, "honestly, K, they're gonna love you!"

"I hope so," I said nervously, my palms are quite sweaty and the jacket made me quite warm

The secret location is the Charlotte Street Hotel, Kris has booked rooms on the third floor. Only me and the other people who sent an email know about this and have to keep it one hundred percent private.

In fact, I've never thought about that. The other people who sent an email. Kris can't have just got one person emailing her for the place as the third Jenner sister.

People are pretending to be me.
________________________

two hours later.

"We're here!" Tawna shouted as Alisha jumped out of the car to hold the door for me.

I stepped out, breathing in the fresh air and glancing around. It's a scorching hot day and the sun is gleaming off of the Charlotte Street Hotel. It's exquisite.

We check in and are escorted by a man in a smart, black suit to the corridor of the third floor. It's restricted to stop fans and we had to show signs printed sheets of the email to them to even get there. You can tell this is very important to Kris.

"Hello!" A tall, skinny girl appears out of nowhere.

Immediately I am intimidated, she's model material all over but it seems that she's just an assistant. I'm not sure why, if I looked like that I'd be modelling for all sorts of big names brands. She's gorgeous.

"You must be Kehlani! My names Holly, assistant for the Jenners. You're here to meet your family, right?"

I nod my head and just smile at her. She didn't let me get a word in, she just kept on talking, but I guess it was okay because it sped things up and made me feel less uncomfortable.

"You're going to have to wait in the room over there with the other girls," she replies. I can tell she's not very impressed because only one of us can be telling the truth about who the real Jenner is.

"Other girls?" I asked, I begun to sweat at just the thought of a bunch of beautiful wannabes in there to try and take my space.

"Yes, there's many in there. You can tell who's genuine and who isn't, really, but I can't interfere. They act all excited and weird about it, the majority of them then. Let's hope you're genuine," she said as she strutted into the room they all waited in and sat down in front of us all.

"Who are you?" Holly asked Alisha sternly, "you can't be here! You weren't invited, this is a top secret location. Are you a fan?"

Alisha could hardly get a word in, "no I'm not a fan and in fact I was the one who emailed you for Kehlani. I'm not an imposture or a fan leaking the location, Kris emailed the location to me and gave me permission to be with Kehlani, actually."

Preach. I've never seen her so cold. Maybe don't mess with the queen bee.

"Hm, fine," Holly said as she looked Alisha up and down after sitting down herself, "this won't be a long process. You have five minutes with Kris and then will be told to sit in a room. If you are sent back to here you are obviously an imposture and will be exited immediately. And further action will include the police as you are impersonating a member of the Jenner and Kardashian family."

She strutted across the room and picked up a small teacup with tea in it that was on a small, white table.

"You," she said, turning on her heel and pointing at a girl next to her who was sat on the sofa.

The girl had red, curly hair, pale skin and freckles dotted all over her skin. She was so obviously not the real Jenner sister, she had no resemblance of them at all.

The girl stood up and followed Holly into the room that Kris was in. After Holly went into the room, the girl turned around, looking at a friend who was with her.

"Good look, Ashley," the friend whispered extremely quietly while 'Ashley AKA Kehlani Jenner Imposture' smiled and walked into the same room as Kris.

All of the girls in the waiting room whispered and talked within themselves quietly. I don't know how they could bond so much. It's not like it's auditions for a film, it's finding a family member...

Do they think this is some sort of joke?

END OF CHAPTER NINE.