"Okay, that's totally fine! So like I'll see you tomorrow at drop-off?" Miranda asked. "I'll bring the invitations! They're like super cute. I had them handmade by this cute little shop down in–"

"Alright, well it was nice seeing you."

I rushed out of there before she had the chance to say anything else. I don't want to be rude, but I only have so much patience.

I got in my car and headed to this upscale sushi restaurant I discovered a few years ago. It's been one of my favorites ever since. I'm meeting with someone important so I wanted to pick an exclusive/ lowkey place for us to talk, and since I couldn't pick my house because Jay would be home, this is the next best thing.

I arrived at the restaurant about ten minutes later and handed my keys to the valet before making my way inside. The hostess escorted me to the private room I requested in the back and I thanked her with a $100 tip. I didn't see any paparazzi on my way inside, but that didn't mean they weren't hiding somewhere. I had to be careful.

"Beyoncé, how are you?"

I sighed and took a seat across from Detective Union

"I've been better, but you're not my therapist so I won't vent to you about that." I chuckled. Detective Union smiled and nodded.

"Completely understandable. I respect that." She said nodding. I smiled. "We're here for something more serious anyways. You had something you wanted to show me, yes?"

I nodded and pulled out my phone. "Yes. Jay and I have both been receiving anonymous emails that have me feeling some type of way. I usually don't let stuff like this get to me, but I don't think this is just someone trolling for fun. And I don't play when it comes to my kids, you know that, which is why I called."

I pulled up the emails and passed her my phone. I leaned back and sipped on my water while Detective Union read through them.

"And these are recent?" She asked, glancing up at me.

I nodded. "The last one I received was two days ago. They started at the beginning of my vacation with my family, Jay got the first one and they multiplied from there." I explained. "I haven't told him about the recent ones though. I didn't want him to worry when we already have so much going on."

"Well I definitely don't blame you for being concerned." Detective Union said shaking her head. "I'm going to look into this for you, and I'll be sure to keep this between us. Do you have any idea who could be behind this? Anyone you're suspecting?"

I shook my head and sighed. "There's too many people out there who hate me, and my family. I honestly have no idea. I don't want to assume this has something to do with Gina since she's behind bars, but I wouldn't put it past her. That woman is evil."