"Allison, baby." I say softly.

Allison looks up at me.

"Prince, I thought you were doing a shoot today." She says barely above a whisper.

"Yes but I refuse to go do it until we talk

"Yes but I refuse to go do it until we talk." I go sit on the bed beside her.

"About what?" She asks.

I sigh, taking her hands in mine.

"Tony told me." I say.

She nods, chuckling.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet...big mouths." She comments.

I furrow my brows, trying not to laugh. I squeeze her hands gently, changing the subject.

"Why didn't you tell me MTV called you?" I ask.

She sighs, looking down at our hands.

"I didn't want you to get upset." She admits.

"Why would I be upset?" I ask.

"Because every time I go to shoot something for film I'm gone for a long time which causes problems for our relationship." She says looking down.

I smile, placing my finger under her chin and lifting her face, looking her in the eyes.

"Yes but all I'm doing right now is filming music videos. I can come to Vancouver in between filming. I'll be with you most of the time this time, if you would have come to me sooner...I would have told you to say yes." I say.

She gives me a confused look.

"Come to you sooner? So what are you saying now?" She asks.

She let's go of my hands, I sigh as I get up.

"You want me to say no? Because you're in the middle of filming?" She asks.

I turn to look at her.

"No that's not what I'm saying

"No that's not what I'm saying..." I try to explain but she scoffs.

She turns to lay down.

"I'm done talking. I want to be alone." Allison says.