Chapter 9: Roomates Part 2

Im not dead and a long time ago my friend asked me to write a chapter about the other people and how they spent that night as roomates. So here it goes

***

(Lafayette pov)

Washington and Lafayette: 1st watch hours 1 and 2

It's kind of odd to be in a small, abandoned house with a middle aged man. But i guess i can live with it for now. I've lived through all of this stuff already right?

There isn't much to do so Washington and i sit in silence. My mind begins to wander to a similar time in college. The power was out and i was bored out of my god damn mind.

(Flashback)

"Hey John. Im bored. Why didn't you pay your electric bills?" Hercules whines to John.

John rolls his eyes, "i did asshole. Its just the crappy internet connection or something like that."

We were all bored without wifi, internet, tv, radio, and electricity in general.

(Flashback paused)

We didn't know that was the beggining of the apocalypse. First the power went out everywhere, then the walkers attacked. (A/N is that what happened? Sure ill go with that)

(Flashback resumed)

"We could go for a how you say walk around campus?" It was our best choice on what to do.

John sneers in a mocking tone, "Oh how you say no. Im not that desperate."

Hercules nods, "i agree."

I stand up and grab John and Hercules's arms, "Get your lazy asses up and outside." I push them out the door and close it behind me.

The clouds are dark and the sun isn't shining, but there are still people outside. Studying on the grass or just walking down the path like we are.

"AHHHHHHH! THE END!! THE END IS NEAR!!! WE ARE ALLL GOING TO DIE!!! EVERYONE RUN FOR THEIR LIVES!!! AHHHHHH!"

"King George?" Hercules whispers to me.

King comes around the back of a dorm buliding with blood splattered down his jeans, sprinting right up to us.

"It got Sam. Hes gone, Seabury is dead!" Pants king as he faints and lands face first on the ground.

"What the hell is going on here," i mumble as i step over King's uncoincious body. What did he mean by "the end". And what killed Seabury?

We all got our answer as it limped forward, blood and pus splattering out of its mouth. There was no way this way real. No actual way that zombies were real and attacking our college.

The 3 of us were frozen in fear and just stared at it as it limped slowly towards us.

A gun was fired.

BAM

People were screaming and the zombie dropped to the groud with a bullet puncturing its skull. My ears were rigning so i barley heard as people were shouting to run before more arrived.

John, Hercules, and i ran unknowingly into the woods as to what would come next.

(End flashback)

Washington was snapping his fingers near my ear repeating, "earth to Lafayette can you hear me?"

"Oui mon ami."

There was a pause.

"Do u know what happened to that cat?"

I look quizedly at Washington, "you mean the cat i was forced to leave im the forest? Non i don't know what happened to it."

"Want to go find it?" He asks cocking an eyebrow.

"Can we do that? Oh fuck it lets go," i laugh.

I start to giggle at the thought of heading of into a zombie infested forest to find a cat. A cat that probably carries diseases. Im laughing harder now and i throw my head back and it slams into the wall.

"Ah shit that hurt." I grumble sitting up.

Good thing i moved because at that moment a barbed wire covered baseball bat comes swinging through the wall i was just leaning up against.

"Will you two asshats keep it down in there?"

"Asshats Jefferson? Best you could come up with?" I smirk and stick my tongue out in a childish manner.

"Ohh no you didn't you son of a-" Jefferson didn't finsih as a slam my fist into his jaw. Jefferson growls and rips easily through the dry wall and takes a swing with the bat at my head. That was a little much.

I ducked down and rolled to the doorframe and into the narrow hallway. Jefferson pounded after me but stopped mid stride as Washington stuck his foot out.

"You sons of a bitches!"
"Dont you dare insult your elders!"
"Shut up grandpa!"
"You shut up Jeffershit!"
"And leave my age out of this!!!"
"This isn't the time for fighting"
"ITS ALWAYS THE RIGHT TIME FOR A GOOD OLD FASHION FIST FIGHT!"
"WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A FIST FIGHT!!?"
"Laisse tomber la douche et trouve ce putain de chat !!!!"

"I have no idea what the hell you just said but OKAY!" shouted washington and he pounded on a nearby door.

"I hope you all die in HELL!" shouts a furious jefferson back at us as he returns to his room and slams the door, rattling its hinges.

Washington grimices as the door hes banging on opens abruptly, "burr, you and Hamilton have this watch. Im out." He doesn't even wait for an answer as he turns on his heels towards the front door.

With one hand on the knob he asks, "you coming?"

I grin, " You bet. Allons chasser ce putain de chat."

***

Im not sure if this was good but i felt the need to update. This was boring but i needed something to build up to what happens next. Ok bye again for probably another 3 months