Chapter 3 (not edited)

*stiles POV*

I was terrified to know that the evil spirit who possessed me is back. He killed so many people and I still fell guilt about it. I probably always will. I'm worried about Emma. She's never experienced void stiles and I could tell last night she was really freaked out. I don't want anything to happen to my pack, especially Lydia, nothing can happen to her we are meant to be together forever. So to make sure we are I stayed up all night making a plan to trap void so we can have more time to figure out how to kill him for good. And I came up with the perfect plan.

**time skip to school**
As we sat around our table I told the pack my plan.
' so well get the Kanima venom from Deaton and put it into a gun so we can shoot it at void. Once he's paralysed we can take him back to dereks loft and figure out a plan of how to kill him for good'

'We will have to someone watching him at all times in case he moves so that they can inject him with more' malia said ' we can do it tonight I know derek is out of town for a few months'

'How do we get him to come to the school again' Scott said

'We will wait after school and see it he shows up again like yesterday. It's the only way we can maybe get him' I said

The pack agreed to come to the school at 9pm tonight so we can catch the evil trickster.

**kiras POV**

I am so nervous. WHAT of this plan doesn't work. Foxes are trickster. Scott can't handle losing another friend. I know how much it hurt him to see Allison and Aiden die last year. I hope that doesn't happen again.

While we're walking to class I can see Scott was upset and couldn't concentrate.  'Come on' I said and I lulled Scott out of school and dragged him into my car 'Were are we going' he said confused

'Somewhere to take your mind of things' and we drove to get pizza and at the top of the hill. We sat there for what seemed like forever. Laughing, hugging,kissing and eating pizza. I can tell it took his mind out the whole void situation

'How are you feeling' I say looked up at his beautiful brown eyes.

'Nervous. But I'm happy when I'm With'

'I love you Scott'

' I love you Kira. So much' and then we passionately kiss forgetting all our problems in the world for a short while. But then we had to return back to the school to put our plan in motion.

**Emma's POV**

I returned to the school at 9pm ready to capture void stiles. I was so worried. What if he doesn't turn up?? Or what if the plan fails and someone gets hurt?

We sat for hours waiting for boid but it seemed he was not going to turn up until a bright flash came from the library. We all rushed in there to see him standing there evilly smirking. Malia  quickly pulled out the gun filled with kanima venom and shot it at void. He caught the bullet just before it was about to hit him

'Really malia did you think this was going to work' he said laughing

''It did work' she said slyly smiling at the villain as he started to shake and drop to the floor. 'I coated the bullet in the venom' she says as void  drops  to the ground with and angry expression on his face. 

'Come on let's get him on the jeep' shouts Scott as him and Issac lift him up and carry him.

unfortunately I have to sit next to the nogistune in the jeep to dereks loft. 'Do you really think this will work Scott' void hissed ' I killed her little girlfriend Allison and I'll do the same to Kira, Lydia, Issac, stiles, Malia and your little newbie' he says smirking as he sees Scott's facial expression change to angry. Scott has so much self control. I would have slammed the breaks and slapped void of he had said something like that to me. The rest of the journey was silent, except from void coming out with snarky comets that we just ignored. While we were driving occasionally voids leg would hit mine and every time it did I would get these strange feelings. God I wanted to get to the loft so badly so this could stop happening.

Eventually we got there in what felt like eternity and placed void down on the couch and duck taped his mouth. 'Someone has to stay and watch him while we go and search for a way to kill him' Issac said

'I think it should be Emma. She's the only one who hasn't seen void before so she won't know what to look for' Scott said

'Okay I'll do it'

'Thank you' said stiles 'there a both of kanima injections on the table if he starts to move'

After the pack left I stared at void. There was mystery and darkness that drew me to him. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes. They were brown like stiles but not a bright cherry brown. A dark brown.
A murderous brown.

Long chapterrr. Most of this will be in Emma's POV but I'll try to include some Some the other characters.