Chapter 2 (not edited)

*Emma's pov*

The last bell had rang and I was the end of school. The halls where completely empty as everyone rushed home. I got to the lunch table were Scott told us too meet and everyone looked nervous.
We wondered the school halls trying to figure out why void stiles was back when suddenly the lights shut Out and there was a tiny flicker of light . As we turned around we saw a figure standing there at the end of the dull hallway- the same one from the woods- it was void stiles.
'Shocked to see me again' void chuckled

'What are you doing here' Scott shouted

'I never got to finish causing chaos, strife and pain' he said easing one eyebrow at us.
'And besides I only got to kill one of the members of your precious little pack - Allison was it' he chuckled menacingly.

Scott started to shift to a wolf. He was so angry and still hurt over the death of his first love.

'Calm down Scott this is what he wants' Kira says fining him a kiss on the cheek, causing Scott to calm down.

'And who's this' void says, smirking my way 'a new member to your pack'

'Stay away from her' Issac roars in full wolf form.

Void quickly laughs and then disappears into thin air. 'This is very bad' stiles exclaimed 'he tortured me we have to get rid of him'

'Don't worry we will, I love you' Lydia says lovingly, fining him a kiss.

'I refuse to let him hurt anymore people' says malia. 'I think we should all go home and get some rest, then figure out what to do in the morning' we all agree and then head home.

****
As I was laying in bed I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I felt so bad for the pack. I know how much they loved Allison , especially Scott. I love my pack and I hate to see them hurting like this.

But there was something haunting me in the back of my mind. When the nogistune smirked at me a felt something jump in the pit of my stomach. It felt like butterfly's. There was something so dark and mysterious about him and I liked that. 'NO' I whisper shouted to myself 'I cannot be thinking like this'. So I fiend my head and went to sleep and hoped everything would be okay in the morning.