Chapter 1 (not edited)

*Emma's POV*

I was sitting at our usual table with my best friends/ pack. There was Lydia, a strawberry blonde banshee or was obsessed with fashion, Malia, a were coyote or was extremely feisty, Issac,a werewolf beta obsessed with wearing scarfs (even in the summer), Kira, a badass kitsune, stiles, who is human (like me) and extremely sarcastic and hilarious and finally Scott who was the alpha of the pack, he was a true alpha because of his pure and amazing heart. Scott and Kira are dating, Lydia and stiles are dating and Issac and malia are dating. So I'm the only one in the pack who's single *sigh*

After I'd done eating I went to sit under a tree alone and write in my diary like I always do. It was so peaceful until suddenly the bright blue sky turned grey and cloudy. The hot beacon hills air suddenly turned freezing. I heard I tiny crack of a branch and quickly jumped up and looked behind me. There I saw stiles but he seemed different I couldn't tell why because it was suddenly so dark.

'Stiles?' I questioned but I got no answer.
'Hellooo?' I asked, slightly irritated that he didn't answer the first time.
After a minute or two stiles answered me. But it wasn't the HAPPY cheery voice of the stiles I knew. But more dark and raspy. 'Not stiles' he said then gave a low chuckle 'ask the pack'. All of a sudden he disappeared and the cold turned hot again and the clouds promptly vanished.

'What or who the hell was that?' I asked myself

**time skip 20 mins**

Freaked out about what happened 20 minutes ago I ran back to school to tell the pack about what just happened.
I got to the lunch table where they were all still sitting. Out of breath I hurriedly told them all that happened. ' he looked exactly like you stiles'.
After I said that the packs faces dropped. 'Oh my god' Lydia said 'this can't be happening'
'What is going on??' I question
Then they told me everything. I saw void stiles - who is a nogistune who possessed stiles last year and killed Scott's first live Allison and so many other innocent people- the bell immediately rang loud 'we will figure this out after school, everyone meet here'

First time writing. Hope it is okay
❤️❤️ comment suggestions