Chapter Twenty

Winter Break...
*Sy'Air P.O.V*
January 1st
3:21 a.m.

Tey, Jugg and I was at the club for New Year's Eve back in Chicago

Tey, Jugg and I was at the club for New Year's Eve back in Chicago. I had just got in a fight with 3 girls but, I ain't feel like leaving so I was ducked off ina cut. "Yo ass stay fighting," Tey said laughing while dancing. Over these few months, Tey and I have gotten real close almost like bestfriends.

"These bitches be pushin' the issueee," I dragged while scooping out the scenery. Something seemed off. I quickly turned to my left to see Jugg still by me. Thank God. "Jugg, do something seem off to you?" I asked not tryna seem too worried.

"Nah lil sis you buggin," he said hitting his blunt. This club smelled a mixture of weed, alcohol and, fish. "I mean I gu-," POW POW POW!

*Unknown P.O.V*
3:57 a.m.

"Fuck! I think that bitch shot Camila!" Sofía yelled hitting the steering wheel pulling off

"Fuck! I think that bitch shot Camila!" Sofía yelled hitting the steering wheel pulling off. "She losing blood get her to a hospital!" Isabella yelled covering up Camila's wound with her jacket.

"Shit! What are we going to tell my dad?!" I yelled punching the seat trying to stay strong in front of these pussies. "It's your fault Romina! We were supposed to see who she hang with not have a shoot out with her!" Sofía yelled turning into the warehouse.

"Right dumbass! You just like to shoot that fucking gun and, don't even know how to aim it!" Isabella yelled at me. "SHUT TF UP BEFORE I PUT A BULLET IN YALL ASSES So-," "Hola papá" I said as I got a phone call from my father.

"Es el trabajo heco?" He asked sternly. "No papá, tengo malas Nuevas..." I said knowing I was going to be yelled at. "Camila recibió un disparo y el acto falló."

"What the fuck Romina I can't trust you with shit! Is your other sisters alive at least?! I was planning this for too long to let all this go wrong like this. Now they're probably onto us or got a hint! What didn't you get about just scooping the place not shooting a fucking gun!" He yelled at me with his strong accent.

"But papá-," "Papá nothing, come home now and give me your guns. Your brother will just have to finish the job since I can't trust y'all," he said angrily. "Wait dad-," "I don't wanna hear it!" He said hanging up on me. I don't know how he's going to take Camilas death but, she surely is gone.

*Genesis P.O.V*
7:23 a.m.

Happy New Years!!! I'm in Atlanta with my sister, Jas, and tonight, we're flying out to Chicago

Happy New Years!!! I'm in Atlanta with my sister, Jas, and tonight, we're flying out to Chicago. I don't do cold weather but I have to suck it up because I don't want to be in Cali right now.

I don't have anything to look forward to out there anyway. In the meantime, I'll get to see my best friend. I miss her and I haven't seen her in a while so that'll be fun.

I looked down at my phone sitting on the ottoman and walked passed as Alonzo called.

I continued to my mom's bathroom. Oh, I forgot to mention Jas and I are staying at my mom's house while we're in Atlanta.

Long story short, my mom and dad decided to separate for a while. THIS IS TEMPORARY, they will be back together, trust. But anyway, I started getting ready to go out. I threw on this huge Jordan tee and my red 5's.

I walked to Jas' room after I grabbed my phone from the family room. Lonzo was blowing my phone up. I finally decided to answer before walking into Jas' room.

"What, Alonzo?" I yelled into the phone.

"Inside voice," my mom shouted. I chuckled.

"Baby," Lonzo said.
"Alonzo, I'm not your baby, remember?" I asked.

"Genesis, stop playing dude."
"I'm not playing, Alonzo. You doing you, I'm doing me. I'm enjoying myself."

"Who the fuck you around 'cause you showing the fuck out, dude."
"Who the fuck you talking to?" Now I'm in my room with the door shut.

"Genesis, come see me. I'm about to pull up." I forgot to mention Alonzo is fucking crazy so he followed me to Atlanta.

"Alonzo, I will call the police on you, don't test me." I then hear a horn outside the house. I run downstairs and peek out the window to see Alonzo's black camero. "Get from in front of my house!" I semi-yelled in the phone.

"Just come out and talk to me. That's it." I do need the closure so I hung up the phone and walked out to his car and got in the passengers side.

"Talk." I said as I strapped the seat belt on. He got the memo and pulled off.

"So, you gone talk or what?" I questioned.

"Why you doing me like this?" He asked.

"Like what, Alonzo. You caused this."

"I know and I apologized for that. Genesis, you not going nowhere, baby. I hope you know that." I chuckled.

"I talk to someone." He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Genesis, stop fucking with me. I will kill that nigga." He pulled his shirt up to show his gun. I love a crazy nigga. Whole time I'm fucking with him.

"You ain't bout it."
"Try me." He pulled up at Chili's.
"When did I agree to going out to eat with you?"

"Right now." Can't say no to some food. "Fat ass."

———————————————
Sorry for any Mistakes 😭

We know it's short we trying to get back in the hang of things🤷🏾‍♀
          -niya&bri 💔