Chapter Eleven

*Brandon P.O.V*
November 1st
7:35 p.m.

Sy'Air had sent me screenshots of what Alyssa had posted and what Aaliyah had commented

Sy'Air had sent me screenshots of what Alyssa had posted and what Aaliyah had commented. Right now Genesis, Sya's two brothers, and I are on our way to Aaliyah's dorm. How did they become friends if I was messing around with Alyssa and Aaliyah like me?

Banging on the door and covering the peep hole and without asking who it is, Aaliyah swung the door open and quickly stopped. Izzy pushed her into the house while holding her neck. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!" Izzy yelled at her becoming more aggressive.

"Aye, bro, chill out, don't kill her," I said. "Not yet at least," Jugg said quickly making Aaliyah eyes shoot open wide. "Let me beat her ass, Izzy!" Genesis yelled making Alyssa walk into the room. What the fuck this bitch doing here. Sitting back chuckling and shacking my head, Alyssa proceeds to speak.

"Wha- what are y'all doing here! Let her go!" Alyssa said running to Izzy but he just knocked her out with the Pistol. "Ima check if anybody else here so we can tie them up," I said walking towards the back.

*Izzy P.O.V*

Once Brandon walked to the back I took it upon my self to tie these two bitches up

Once Brandon walked to the back I took it upon my self to tie these two bitches up. Alyssa was knocked out cold while Aaliyah was fighting back. I promised my mama I won't kill nobody but damn, this bitch gone be the first one on my Cali hit list. "Aye, jo, go get me a cup of water," I said towards Genesis.

Of course Jugg was raiding the kitchen for food while the rest of us were being serious. Once Genesis brought me the water I quickly threw it on shorty and she woke up.

"Aye bitch, you stabbed my sister?" I asked getting in her face. She looked pretty scared. She turned her head to Aaliyah than shook it.

"Okay, I see what they doing," Jugg said coming out the kitchen with a sandwich and a mouth full of chips. "Aye, bro, I found the knife and mask," Brandon called out.

"Bingo," I said kicking Aaliyah chair back and jumping towards Alyssa making her flinch. Grabbing a paper towel and a ziplock, I put the knife in there and and in a separate bag I put the mask.

"Okay bitches y'all either gon talk or... I can kill y'all it don't really matter to me," I said walking back in the living room, shrugging my shoulders. Jugg decided to pull Aaliyah chair back up, but she spit on him without a doubt he knocked her out with his pistol.
"Alyssa, right? Yeah, you fucking stabbed my bestfriend!" Genesis said yelling and slapping her.
"Okay, look, I'll tell you why," Alyssa said hurriedly.
"Speak up then, bitch," Jugg said finishing his sandwhich causing me and Brandon to chuckle.

"Okay... so Brandon and I was fucking around but when Sy'Air was ready he cut me off," She confessed. "I didn't like it but, I dealt with it until me and Aaliyah had a talk... she said we could be friends now since we both don't like the same person," Alyssa continued. "Y'all some bitter bitc-" Genesis said trying to attack Alyssa but was quickly held back by Jugg.

"Once we found out that they were 'seeing each other' we made a plan to make her suffer... but I just thought she meant pick on her not stab the girl but when she said she'd pay me, I was all for it," Alyssa said disappointed.
"Ohh, y'all some broke bitches. YOU STABBED MY LITTLE SISTER FOR $500?!"  I yelled with my gun aimed at her.
"Please, no. I'm sorry. You can take the money, just don't shoot," she said scared as hell.

"We don't want that fucking money we want our little sister to survive," Jugg said.
"Oh, she will I promise you... I didn't twist the knife and I'm pretty sure it was in her lower intestines," She said making all of us look at each other. "I'm studying nursing," she quickly said. "Well you ever look or come at my sister the wrong way again you won't even graduate," I said harshly.

*Genesis P.O.V*
8:09 p.m.

I'm done with these bitches. When I catch them by myself, it's over with. Alyssa stabbed her for money, bro. I need to clear my head so I drove the boys back to the hospital and I went for a drive.

All this shit happening too fast. My boyfriend cheats on me, we fight and argue, the girl he cheat on me with comes to fight me with them broke bitches, and then my best friend gets stabbed. What the fuck? If I knew this what college is like, I would've stayed my ass in Chicago. Ha.

My eyes started to tear up and everything got blurry. I'm keeping straight and next thing you know... BOOM! My car flipped. That's all I remember.

*Jugg P.O.V*
10:15 p.m.

"I hope y'all didn't kill them or nothing," Sy'Air said texting on her phone

"Nah we didn't," I said DM'ing this shorty back.
"Good, I wanna do it myself," she said looking up from her phone making all of us bust out laughing. "Nah, but for real, y'all should get some studio time while y'all in California," Sy'Air said.
"We not worried about that right now we worried about yo health, ku," Izzy said yawning.
"Where OG and Pops?" Sy'Air asked smiling at her phone.
"Yo, who you smiling at?" I asked snatching her phone.
"Give me my phone!" Sy'Air said reaching for it.
"You like that nigga Brandon or something?" I asked scrolling through they messages.
"I mean, yes he's nice to me, I do like him," she said.
"I hope you ain't open up yo legs for him," Izzy threatened her.
"Uhuh, I didn't," she said holding up her hands surrendering.
"I'm finna get outta here. This girl named Sophia tryna suck me up," I said dappin Izzy up and hugging Sy'Air and giving her the phone back.
"Be careful, the females here are trifling and nasty," Sy'Air said making me laugh.
-------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes
Comment & Vote 😛
              -Niya&Bri 🎀