Chapter Twelve

*Anthony P.O.V*
10:23 p.m.

I turned on my television to see a really bad car accident on I-80

I turned on my television to see a really bad car accident on I-80. I continued to watch because the car involved looked really familiar.

"Hello, Adam Fitzpatrick here on I-80 at the scene of an accident that occurred around eight-thirty. Police have not given any identifications of the three people involved in the accident. All we know is that there are two women and a child. One of the two women are in urgent care and the child is in stable condition. The other woman is in critical condition. We'll be sure to fill you in when we get any updates. Back to Kara in the studio.

Thank you, Adam. Let's all pray for the three involved that they make it out of surgery okay and that all is well. We'll be right back."

I called Brandon to see if everyone is okay back at the hospital.
"Wassgud, jo," Brandon said as he answered the phone.
"Wassup, y'all good up there?" I asked.
"Yeah, I been left I'm at the gym, Gen went somewhere. Why?"
"Cause it was a bad ass accident on I-80 not too long ago."
"Aye, turn on the news." I hear the woman in the back say,"Breaking news, Courtney Williams, Genesis Morgan, and James Williams were the people involved in the car accident..." After I heard that, I hung up and ran in the rain to my car. She's at St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood which is damn near an hour away. FUCK! I sped off in a hurry to the hospital.

*Alonzo P.O.V*

I saw that Genesis got into a car accident so I quickly threw on my Nike slides and rushed to the hospital

When I got there, I rushed to the secretary.
"I'm here for Genesis Morgan," I said in a hurry.
"She's not allowed visitors at the moment, sir," she responded.
"Please, I need to see her to see if she's okay."
"Five minutes. She's on the second floor, room 209." I ran to the elevator which was taking too long so I took the stairs. I finally reached her room, but someone was already in there.
"Wassup," I said to the dude.
"Wassup, who you and what you doing here?" He asked.
"Woah, I'm just here to see my friend."
"Who are you?"
"Her friend, that's all you need to know."
"Aye, jo, you need to leave."
"Man, I'ma let you get yo time in." I walked to the waiting room.