Chapter Seven

*Genesis P.O.V*
3:02 a.m.
Tuesday

I was making an early trip to Vegas to see my mommy whose birthday is tomorrow

I was making an early trip to Vegas to see my mommy whose birthday is tomorrow. She doesn't know I'm on my way. I haven't seen her in some months, I really miss her. And, I thought it would be cool if Anthony would come along. Ya know, for some on the road company. Classes are out for some days due to construction so, I just said fuck it. Why not?

She's staying at the Trump International Hotel. ( I, myself, don't approve of Trump but this hotel is REALLY nice! ) Her and my father are here to celebrate her birthday. Can't say how old she's turning, she'll kill me.

Hopefully we can stay awake for these four hours. We brought hella snacks. Hot chips, candy, drinks. Gas is on full but of course, we might have to stop, again.

I blasted Lud Foe, Cardi B, SZA, and many more as Ant slept. This is kind of a getaway for us, also. We also bought a couple of outfits and swimsuits, just in case.

*Sy'Air P.O.V*

The school was closed for a couple of days because of construction work but, I was still up finishing my essays and taking care of me and Legacy's "baby"

The school was closed for a couple of days because of construction work but, I was still up finishing my essays and taking care of me and Legacy's "baby". We decide to name him Artist.

Mr. Hunt actually knew what he was doing giving us these babies. They're always crying and eat a lot! Kayla, Destiny, and I were up watching funny movies while doing our class work. I gotta say, when Kayla not on that "Zone 6" shit, she is cool to hang out with and really funny.

Us three can all Vibe together. Good Vibes. It seemed like it was only us three in the dorm most of the time because Genesis is always with Anthony. Ugh. Me and Genesis promised to not let nobody come between our friendship but I guess that's another Promise that was Broken. We don't even spend time together.

You can say it's my fault, too because I don't plan nothing but, damn all she do is hang out with that brufford. All I do is sit at home and do homework besides hang with Teyanna and Brandon and that's only if I feel like it. I should just text her how I feel.