Chapter Three

*Genesis P

*Genesis P.O.V
Later that night...*

After my last class, Anthony texted me the details for the party. It's theme is all black, there will be food and drinks provided, and all that good stuff. I let Sy'Air know and we began getting ready.
"Destiny!" I yelled from the bathroom.
"Yeah?" She asked as she popped her head in the bathroom. I was in the tub so I poked my head out from behind the shower curtain and asked, "Are you going to Anthony and Brandon's party?"
"Yeah, do I need to start getting dressed?"
"Yes, and where's my body wash?"
"I think Kayla said something about it. I think she threw it away or something."
"Why is she touching my things? But that's all I wanted." She left and I quickly got out and wrapped my towel around my body. I stomped to Kayla's room.
"Where is my Dove body wash?" I asked her.
"Oh, I threw that away. It smelled nasty," she explained. I slammed her door. I walked to my room as I counted to ten. I'm glad I have a spare one. I got back in the tub and washed up.

30 minutes later...

Sy'Air had already got in the tub so she was ready. She's just waiting on Destiny and I. I put on my black Gucci, two piece and added my Gucci shoes then I fixed my hair after I put on make-up and we left.

It only took us about five minutes to get to Anthony and Brandon's dorm. It was packed, music was loud, people making out. It was a lot going on. I felt someone's hands wrap on my waist. I turn to see Anthony.
"Hey," I said as I hugged him.
"Wassup, you smell really good," he cried. I smiled.
"So do you. So, do you know all these people?" We were yelling over the music so he grabbed my arm and led me to one of the rooms in the back. "You trying to get in my pants already?" I joked. He chuckled.
"Not if you want me to. So, what were you saying?" He sat next to me on the bed after he shut the door.
"I asked if you know all of these people?"
"Not really. The guys invited some people."
"Is Sophia here?"
"What would bring you to that conclusion?" He jokingly asked.
"I mean, y'all were talking so I kinda..." He stopped me from talking by putting his finger to my lips.
"Let's not talk about this." I nodded. That was so cute, I thought to myself. We sat in the room and talked for a while.

*Sy'Air P.O.V.*